Search results

1. WoodyLuvr

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Note: After upgrading using the “EVAL drivers”, uninstall them and use your Windows 10 native USB-DAC driver, else you will hear a loud tone after sometime. Would someone please kindly enlighten me on the correct steps to perform this, thank you.
  2. WoodyLuvr

Designing a 3D Printable Case for the Khadas Tone Board

Concur completely! Khadas Tone Board in Steampunk's Copper Tomb
  3. WoodyLuvr

Science of healthy eating

Bacon was sent down by angels...
  4. WoodyLuvr

One question out of sheer curiosity... how is the upgrade tool titled "toneboard_dfu-tool" used exactly, what is it for, and used when?
  5. WoodyLuvr

Updated my generic Khadas Tone Board in "Steampunk" with the latest dfu_2018_1226_Upgrade_Firmware. No issues; all was well but due to the 30 second eval beep I went back to "Thesycon-Stereo-USB-Audio-Driver-v224".
  6. WoodyLuvr

1226 includes a XMOS update so all user types/versions should update, correct?
  7. WoodyLuvr

Definitely not more than USD 200!
  8. WoodyLuvr

Exactly what my now very elder triple doctorate (M.D/V.M.D) father constantly likes to say about 99% of nutritional science journalism published. "A lot of crock sometimes based on a single person's miss attributed diet success." He has royally pissed off a few of the professional nutritionists...
  9. WoodyLuvr

Nice. "In the meantime, I, like most of my colleagues will continue to observe that those most successful at long-term weight loss have common habits of getting more active, eating less fatty and processed foods, controlling their portion sizes, enlisting the support of friends or a health...
  10. WoodyLuvr

Very interesting reading, thank you... unfortunately, it all remains highly speculative, the true cause(s) of disease in humans. E.g. gum health still remains one of the best determinations/status checks of heart health and we have known that for decades and people still have deplorable dental...
  11. WoodyLuvr

Done; posted message in that thread. I have blasted my Tone Board now for over three weeks and it only gets warm to the touch. I be very surprised if small chip set heat sinks would mitigate enough heat to warrant the cost and with any noticeable/noteable effect.
  12. WoodyLuvr

@drewfIr I have been running my Tone Board non-stop, 24/7, now for more than three weeks, two of which inside a copper tomb (aka case)... it also is only warm to the touch as @JohsonChou stated. I don't think you need have any concerns. Click on "Steampunk" DAC HeadAMP in my signature to see my...
  13. WoodyLuvr

Concur with @amirm better to put that money towards a future transducer (speaker/headphone) upgrade where you will experience far greater audible benefits or to buy more music. BTW: I heard absolutely no difference between USB and Coaxial with my Tone Board and have elected to stay with USB...
  14. WoodyLuvr

A very good sentence. Concur, making smart food choices is the key factor. If a proper is food selected which is highly nutrient dense people tend to eat less. Japanese cuisine is an excellent example of very small portions packing a huge stomach satiating punch.
  15. WoodyLuvr

Wow, I simply can not believe you have not never heard of marine protein allergies (aka shellfish and seafood allergies)... they are quite prevalent and in some cases can be quite lethal. I myself am severely allergic to shellfish which manifested during puberty and unfortunately covers both...
  16. WoodyLuvr

It's Alive! WesionTEK Khadas Generic "Tone Board" successfully integrated with agdr Audio OPA1688 Parallel (Dual-Chip) Super CMoy. Full-detailed build with pics can be viewed HERE. Now without further ado meet "Steampunk" DAC HeadAMP: The Super CMoy has been upgraded from 2 X 9V battery...
  17. WoodyLuvr

I am successfully using the older Thesycon Driver you should update at least to this driver while they fix the bug in the newer one.
Top Bottom