Search results

1. R

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

This company lately has got their shiit togheter?! Nice!
  2. R

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

What is the lowest impedance this one can drive? Could it drive 16ohm? 8ohm?
  3. R

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

@pos this one should be able do drive the JBL M2 compression driver pretty good from the headphone output, or what do you think? @amirm Any pop or cracks on startup/shutdown/sample rate change on this one? I guess not.
  4. R

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

They tried it in Sweden, but are stopping using it in my hometown Göteborg due to severe side effects like heart stopping. Actually some deaths might be due to this medicin used by so many doctors, a Göteborg-doctor beleive. He regrets using it. Swedish article...
  5. R

JBL Studio 530 Speaker Review

That very nice in-room response is not acheived by ”luck” as the review kind of suggests, I think. I think it is the perfect deliberate tuning/choice of combination of flaws by the designer, that cancel eachother out in total. The importance of the direct-sound frequency-response in any single...
  6. R

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

If obesity is the large riskfactor that some some say, then the US will have a extra rough ride, I guess.
  7. R

The medical care takes very long time a doctor said, 2-3 weeks. It is a very slow disease.
  8. R

I beleive statistics like mortality is not really comparable between countries at all right now due to the differences in handling of everything. In Sweden only severly ill are tested for example. And only very severely ill are taken to hospital. To get intensive care you can not breath...
  9. R

On Swedish television today, the national Swedish virus doctor is especially worried about how the U.S will be able to handle this outbreak, in a global perspective. Sweden does not have the full lockdown as the main part of Europe, not yet at least. Schools and kindergartens are open for kids...
  10. R

Klipsch RP-600M Speaker Review

Would be interesting to test if one driver is connected with wrong phase internally by mistake.
  11. R

Topping E30 DAC Review

Very nice product! It is a shame I ”need” balanced outputs. And 8 channels (i.e 4pc of dacs) @JohnYang1997 will there be a version with balanced output (xlr)? How much would that add to cost aproximately? Could it be done under $200? $150 would be a killer!
  12. R

Are blu-ray players still worth buying?

I still buy blu-ray movies and CD music. My friends think that I am a dinosaur.
  13. R

CES 2016: Dayton Audio Constant Beam Transducer (CBT) Speakers

A test of a JBL CBT-series speaker would be very welcome. E.g JBL CBT50. I am considering to use this as surround speaker.
  14. R

March Audio P122 Class D Amplifier Measurements

The panthers gives a size reference of the device. Now we have no clue how large this amp is physically. A neutral panther maybe for ”non review”-reviews?
  15. R

Review and Measurements of BSS BLU-BIB & BLU-BOB1 DAC/ADC

Is it only me finding movie sound to be of better quality that music most of the time? Less dynamic compression, in general. Hence, I'd rather have a HIFI-cinema system than a HIFI-music system, so to speak.
  16. R

Emotiva RMC-1 AV Processor Review

We must give @amirm a finders fee, once he finds the golden child: the affordable home cinema processor that measures good, and operates without bugs. I challenge you all to double your donations if it happens!
  17. R

Do not forget the extra dynamic range that might be needed for digital room EQ and digital volume control. Also mixing of channels (e.g mixing in LFE at +10db in front speakers)
  18. R

This review alone was worth the small yearly donation :)
Top Bottom