Search results

1. Veri

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping L30 Headphone Amp

All of this would be better addressed in another topic (or PM), honestly. o_O
  2. Veri

(sorry couldn't resist)
  3. Veri

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

Wow how scummy. They aren't even using the cirrus logic chip but a cheap realtek one, that dashboard is absolutely fake. Ridiculous.. nice find though. It just angers me, they basically use ASR material to promote a bad product!!
  4. Veri

Fiio Q5s Portable DAC & THX Headphone Amp Review

I think there's different modes but the default is the one Amir tested I believe? Pretty sure it would work but with these dongles there's also compatibility issues... Apple dongle on Android, meizu on iOS, you read all kinds of issues online I'm afraid.
  5. Veri

Q: It's all marketing, isn't it? A: always have been
  6. Veri

It's in order to reduce the distortion, via feedback in composite amplifier set-up not unlike what THX does with their AAA amplifiers.
  7. Veri

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Performance of that chip not matching the 9038q2m like the e1da. It is more general purpose rather that 'ultimate audiophile' :D
  8. Veri

It won't drive a HifiMan Arya or HE-6 lol, but I mean for sensitive headphones and IEMs it works very well :) and otherwise there's a 2V meizu dongle that's also USB-c and not much more expensive.
  9. Veri

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-apple-vs-google-usb-c-headphone-adapters.5541/ it is, probably, the best $10 DAC in the world. not bad at all and I don't have any audible issues using it
  10. Veri

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

Either version will work well with SP9500, no worries.
  11. Veri

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Cool!! Will that make it to production version?
  12. Veri

Is COVID strategy moving towards herd-immunity?!

"Vaccinating against one strain of SARS might aggravate infection with other strains. " Well that's not good...
  13. Veri

Apos vs. Amazon dac return refund.

Why? http://apos.audio is a pretty cool website link I M O
  14. Veri

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

ADI-2 + A90 look great together! Congrats on the very nice set-up.
  15. Veri

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

Nooooo, no no no. big no. Don't buy snake oil, don't support snake oil, don't throw away perfectly good money. If you want good cables, check out "world's best cables" on amazon. They make EXCELLENT stuff.
  16. Veri

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

There's no known big revision of NX4. So whether its apos, amazon or some other, it should be the newest version. No worries. Apos has the best service and 1year extra warranty though.
  17. Veri

Topping L30 HeadAMP

If you don't connect it to anything.. it doesn't go anywhere ;)
  18. Veri

Schiit Saga Grounding and Hum Issues?

I see! A shame you had to mod it. My own Saga+ does no such thing (humming or other noise). Otherwise I'd definitely have returned it.
  19. Veri

Akg k702 + cheap amp or easier to drive headphones [Noob]

I hated the K702. Super dry and sterile sounding. Maybe what a mastering engineer wants? In any case the K712 Pro would be my pick for an AKG headphone. And yeah, I would simply drive it from motherboard. Will probably work fine on the more expensive Asus boards. No need to get a dac/amp right...
  20. Veri

Can always compensate with digital volume control to get better channel tracking. 82% volume in Windows is -3dB, for example.
Top Bottom