Search results

1. A800

A Call For Humor!

2. A800

Budget DAC Review: behringer UMC204HD

How do you want to know?
  3. A800

I am also speaking of the DAC portion. Buy the thing, listen to it. This will give you the same experience. I value personal experience higher than any measurement.
  4. A800

BIC EV-15 Eviction Measurements

It's quite noticeable I presume. Maybe they didn't even calculate it.
  5. A800

Amongst other things it depends on the enclosure volume and tuning frequency.
  6. A800

The diameter is much too small. You will have a shift of tuning frequency and port compression/noise at higher levels and therefore increased distortion which could have been avoided.
  7. A800

Not in NeuralM's and my own personal experience which I also outlined above^. Except for the somewhat "pleasing" highs the sound is abysmal even in comparison to the cheapest laptop onboard soundchips you can find.
  8. A800

Decent inexpensive (relatively) XLR cables

My bad. Selective reading... I think I only read the last part.
  9. A800

Flaws in Recording: DC?

I am glad it's AC/DC. Thanks.
  10. A800

Decent inexpensive (relatively) XLR cables

Yes, but... don't use the cheap MUSIC STORE Platinum brand. The plugs fit badly. The plugs from the cheapest sssnake thomann.de cables fit way better.
  11. A800

Port area is severely compromised.
  12. A800

Flaws in Recording: DC?

DC is bad. AC/DC is the good one.
  13. A800

Build of gr-research X-LS Encore

Me neither. I use 2/10 inch thick polyester fleece on the wall(s) against the driver with good results.
  14. A800

Denon AVR-X4700H 2020 AVR Review

I think it's like almost everywhere nowadays. "We will cut costs as much as possible and use planned obsolescence. These idiots will buy it anyway."
  15. A800

Spirits, what you drinking...

Only if it's odd order. Even order distortion is known to be enjoyable in reasonable amounts.
Top Bottom