Search results

1. VintageFlanker

WTF is happening?! What Hi-Fi? is now publishing measurements?

I was just reading my news feed this morning and ended on the new Focal Kanta 3 review by What Hi-fi? I was just thinking: "OK, another blablabla five star review (though non British speakers;))" then I found the review unusually long for their editing style. I scrolled down a bit and... I've...
  2. VintageFlanker

Buchardt I250 integrated Amp/DAC

Hey folks, Looks like Buchardt Audio (@Mads Buchardt) is going to release an integrated amplifier, the I250m: " Here you would have access to our Buchardt room correction, advanced EQ and more. - It's directly made to match our speakers with some fantastic features to bring full dynamics...
  3. VintageFlanker

Fake Reviews - Audioholics talk

Definitely a pretty hot topic nowadays...
  4. VintageFlanker

[SOLD] RME ADI-2 DAC FS, very good condition, 4 years warranty.

Hi folks, Here we go, I'm about to do something really stupid. I have to think one or two days more, but I'm about to put my ADI-2 DAC FS on sale.:facepalm:Edit: On sale! Reason: useless "upgrade" to the new Rev2. I know it doesn't make any sense, but my brain will be in peace with the last...
  5. VintageFlanker

Cleaning up my system from Audiophile Snake Oil (Facepalm time)

Alright folks, It's time for me to tell the whole story I've been through... the one about audiophile BS cables :eek:. The sickness lasted few years, after the beginning of my journey in audio. Thing is, to be honest, that I always doubted about the purpose of these expensive cables. But once...
  6. VintageFlanker

Poll: Where are you guys from?

ASR just reached the impressive amount of 7000 members. (Again, congratulations for your work, @amirm!:)) I guess, when the forum started 3 years ago, that there were mostly US members (correct me if I'm wrong). Now, the forum has got an international reputation in the audio world. For now...
  7. VintageFlanker

Apollon AS1200 - Review and teardown

Disclaimer: What goes next comes with: a) My not so great English b) Unprofessional pictures shot with my phone c) Not that much of technical knowledge!;) Hi folks, I just received my new power amp and thought there was a lot to say about it. The aforementioned is the Apollon AS1200. For...
  8. VintageFlanker

SOLD: Ncore NC250MP monoblocs - Audiophonics PA-M250NC

Hey folks, I wasn't thinking, at start, to post something here... but why not? I'm actually in a dramatic period of rolling amps in my rooms. My last buy was two Audiophonics PA-M250NC. The early plan was to keep them only the time I find my "endgame" power amp (doesn't' make any...
  9. VintageFlanker

Measured performance of my Denon PMA-2500NE

Hi @amirm and ASR folks. I'm just starting my first thread to asking some thoughts and views about my main integrated amp. The Denon PMA-2500NE flagship (2999€). This is my beloved big beast. It is hugely massive and weights 25kg, so sending it to Amir (furthermore, from France) is out of...
  10. VintageFlanker

Greetings from Paris!

Hi ASR folks, First of all, sorry about two things: first is about my English. Being French, this isn't my birth language, but I'll make my best for being understood. Second, I posted on few topics before introduce myself here. That's now corrected. ;) I'm a young (29) audiophile, and my work...
Top Bottom