Search results

1. T

What are we listening to right now..

I can barely make out a little light from the house on the cul-de-sac Bedroom upstairs, it's a family affair. I've watched you in class, your eyes are cut glass and you stay covered up Head to your toe, so nobody will know it was you I might not be a man yet, But that bastard will never be, So...
  2. T

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio Element X DAC/Streamer/Amp

Just so you know, the DAC8 Stereo should be on its way to ASR now, according to an email from Octo.
  3. T

Discrete OpAmp Review: Sonic Imagery vs Sparkos

They’ve sort of engineered the problem away by automatically adjusting the voltage applied to the blue subpixel over time, so that the burghness stays constant. All said; the lifetime is still plenty good enough for the typical lifespan of a TV.
  4. T

Received my Apollon NC1200 today

Yep, have the same mic with REW.
  5. T

Yep, Magnepan 3.7i. Love em! Need room treatment, which will be the biggest pita. I think I’ve probably hit the sweet spot in performance for the price. The components are not cheap, but they’re also not grossly overpriced. I feel like I got what I paid for, you know?
  6. T

I can post another pic, but I can tell you that it looks exactly like the pic on their website. :) Except the wirees leading to the outputs are black in mine.
  7. T

I can do that. :)
  8. T

Finally, after sitting in customs for well over a week, I got my amp. Unfortunately, the box was in bad condition, and from the chip on the face plate, it looked as though it had been dropped. This unfortunately is a reality with shipping. This misaligned to face-plate hole with the power...
  9. T

On Class D Amplifiers Measurements

Why doesn’t someone hook a class D amp to to typical speaker crossover and measure the output from the crossover to see if the high switching frequency is filtered before it ever makes it to the speaker? I’m sure the behavior of the crossover could be predicted without actually doing the...
  10. T

Topping D10 vs D70 music presentation

I've tested my speakers with the Signal Pop app with a D10, and the speakers play with the correct polarity.
  11. T

Hypex NC1200: Quality of the implementations

I ordered an Apollon Audio NC1200 Stereo Amp with the Sonic Imagery input buffer. Can’t wait to receive it.
  12. T

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

Melody Gardot Listen in Tidal. This is an EXCELLENT recording.
  13. T

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

It sure how Norah hasn’t made it in this thread yet, but I’ll fix that.
  14. T

Dunno, something just wasn't making a good connection so the buttons wouldn't work. Got a replacement. Figured out everything with the networking! (You have to update the firmware before the iOS app will work, which means you have to connect it via ethernet first. Easy mode though. Matrix has...
  15. T

iOS app released and... it doesn't work. Well, the app works, but I cannot get my Matrix on my network. First a broken remote, now this...
Top Bottom