Search results for query: "wife" "hear"

1. P

Audiophile grade ear cleaning device

Hey guys, Here's something that will definitely improve your system. Your wife in the other room will also hear the difference.. highs will open up and the air will start gushing into your ears. Morfone Ear Cleaner: Revolutionize Your Ear Care Routine, via @Kickstarter...
  2. B

Does Anything Surpass The JBL STAGE A130's?

Likely no, but FOR SURE, his wife could hear the change from the Kitchen, even when doing dishes.
  3. Ron Texas

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

The kitchen is 2 floors away and on the other end of the house at my place. Nobody can hear what's playing in my listening room.
  4. A

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

Fantastic review! Thank you Amir. The choice is for me now between the 206 and the 208. They get the job done as reported by Amir: “By then, I could barely hear my wife trying to tell me something.” Priceless!
  5. Purité Audio

Sigberg Audio Saranna (fullrange, cardioid active floorstander) development thread

I can already hear my wife saying, ‘what you have bought another pair of loudspeakers’. Keith
  6. F

The bestiary of the most common (and debunked by science) audiophile myths

I would add two audiophile mythical creatures: - wife, able to hear smallest adjustment, while cooking in the kitchen - old friend, violin player, confirming whatever myth.
  7. Sal1950

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

He wasn't real happy and his wife nagged him to death. So he killed the wife and cemented her in the hole.
  8. Golf

A Real, Audiophile-Grade, Solution for Hearing Loss on All Devices

Be prepared that after playing your stereo set with hearing corrected output from the loudspeakers, your wife and your dog may finally move to another district ;)
  9. M

Sigberg Audio Saranna (fullrange, cardioid active floorstander) development thread

She will hear you lugging in more boxes from the kitchen , no doubt :)
  10. CleanSound

So long you don't claim that your wife/partner can hear the difference from the kitchen, then I'm good.
  11. Ze Frog

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

I'm 42, already done to 16k. Have read before that women do have less hearing degradation, lol, maybe because we don't nag them as much as they do us.
  12. A

Best No oversampling dac to buy??

It does for you probably...;)
  13. AdamG

But if I can smell her cooking from the other room. Clearly she can hear the difference between cable lifters or no cables at all? :p Like she can tell when my Subs are on from the garden in the front yard. Apparently she has the hearing of a Hawkdolphin. I will admit maybe, she can sense...
  14. T

What is causing my HF roll off?

Cheers bud! I'll have to wait til tomorrow to do any more testing. Kids are in bed and I think everyone is fed up of hearing measurement sweeps. My wife is a lucky lady!
  15. fritobugger

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

If you can find a sweet close out deal on the F208, they are a great choice.
  16. A

Can you hear a difference between audio cables? ABX test

Some people are trained not to hear a difference. They have been told and so believe all cables sound the same, in all situations. They are not trained to listen for noise in the chain or harmonic differences in sound. Our brain can easily ignore these cues. Others simply can't hear the...
  17. fpitas

Downpitching Dac!

Pffft most listeners. My wife can hear it from the kitchen.
  18. restorer-john

Cheap class D amps. Andrew Robinsons take.

Like all good wives, she can clearly hear the differences from the kitchen...
  19. izeek

What's your normal listening distance and db level at that distance at home?

@fredamigo- The problem with some loudspeakers is that you never get the impression that they're playing very loudly ... even though the "acceptable" threshold was exceeded a long time ago .. this definitely describes my jbls. i walk to another room and go, damn thats loud. my wife has no...
Top Bottom