Search results

1. A

Speakers that measure well and work in small room

I'm after a direction on some stereo speakers for a 12'x16' room. The set-up has a pair of Gale 401a in horizontal orientation with 3 sealed subs that are fed a <80Hz mono signal with crossover done in the digital domain based on filters generated from Audiolense. My basic issue is that in this...
  2. A

<50Hz bass for stereo

I've set-up an old pair of wide-baffle 3-way book-shelf speakers in our 12' x 16' room as a nice listening nook for when our son, and his friends, take over our main lounge where the main system is set-up. I've set-up some tuned bass traps in the front corners and super-chunks in one rear...
  3. A

Good, inexpensive, A to D Converter?

Can anyone recommend a good quality, reasonably priced, stereo A to D converter with AES (XKR) or SPDIF (RCA) outputs?
  4. A

Advice on adding a subwoofer

I'm looking to add a subwoofer, or two, to fill out the 20 to 80Hz portion of a stereo system that resides in small 16' x 12' room that has combination of Helmholtz and super chunk bass traps. The chain is music server -> pro-audio interface -> (.80Hz) line level to stereo speakers + -> (<80Hz...
  5. A

Pre-amp for active digital / analogue speakers

This thread is spawned from an initial discussion within the Dutch & Dutch 8c thread about digital pre-amps that can feed the speakers like the 8c which have digital inputs. To summarise, the 8c have a single input that can be configured for analogue or digital (AES), on-board volume control via...
Top Bottom