Search results

1. T

First dac. Help me to choose.

Well, I ordered speaker stands. I have some backup plans in case the speakers amd stands combo are higher than me, which i doubt if i measure correct. I found an offer from french amazon for scarlett solo gen3 new at 85 euros including shipping, and I ordered it last night. The idea is that...
  2. T

Well, my fiancees' uncle is willing to give a pretty big collection of vinyls that he has. He can't listen to them anymore for various reasons. Some of them are from the '60s and the collection expands to the present day, but most of them are '70s and '80s vinyls. I know that it wouldn't be...
  3. T

Thank you all for your input, guys. I am glad that I registered to ask. I have been a member in many forums in the last 10 years, but I can count those that a newcomer could get real help according to his needs in the fingers of my one hand. I am reading reviews here at the moment and this...
  4. T

I am planning to get Swissonic V7 as desktop speakers. I don't mix or record music, neither I stream. I just want to hear music. I have a guitar, but I haven't thought of recording so far, I am just learning. I think I need an audio interface mainly because if I just connect the v7s with...
Back
Top Bottom