Search results

1. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

I’ve posted some in room measurements upper in this thread
  2. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

Perhaps it has to do with the speaker's resolution. I have ATC 50 ASLs, and one of the most striking differences I noticed was while listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers' 'Blood Sugar Sex Magik.' The sound was incredibly raw and ultra-precise, highlighting every detail, which made it less...
  3. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

We are drifting off-topic, aren’t we? This isn’t Gearslutz; discussing the best monitor for mixing and mastering is irrelevant. The real question for the final listener is: what are the best devices to reproduce music with the utmost fidelity? Starting from this premise, the participants here...
  4. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

In fact, the room has been treated. Which may not be in favor of my ATCs...
  5. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

Here with the good scale. Thanks Keith
  6. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

For what it worth, this is how my 50ASL measure in my room :-)
  7. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

I realize this was my first post, and I apologize for starting with controversies. Having read this forum extensively, I have felt a part of this community for a while. Returning to the original thread, I am surprised by the consensus emerging from a single review (but numerous discussions) on...
  8. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

Not quite. Only Amir’s measurements are relevant to me. However, it seems like ATC is often perceived as an overpriced and subpar brand here.
  9. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

Is all the ATC criticism here based solely on a single review of a passive, entry-level, first-iteration speaker from a brand primarily known for its large active monitors?
Back
Top Bottom