Search results

1. C

Aiyima A07 Pro Amplifier Review

That's cool, What diameter is the hole in your side?
  2. C

Agreed, this is more than enough power for most home audio speakers
  3. C

The pictures look very cool!
  4. C

The new version of the A07 PRO also allows you to control the size of the 3.5mm sub output with the main volume
  5. C

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

That's great,thanks,I went to their website to read the details and it's very good, I'm thinking of getting one to try when more people receive it
  6. C

Is there also a design to replace the op-amp chip?
  7. C

In my opinion they have updated the components to optimize the product, I asked their customer service, different versions of the problem may be the old version there is still a little bit in the amazon inventory, you can contact their customer service to help you solve the problem, or to change...
  8. C

New AIYIMA MM/MC Phono Preamplifier

AIYIMA has released a new phono preamp, has anyone bought and tested it?
  9. C

I guess so,Especially looking forward to the first PFFB amplifier
  10. C

Yes, the version I received is also the new 63V version, also got confirmation from AIYIMA that they optimized the components and that 3.5mm output is controlled, very good optimization!
  11. C

Today, i purchase a AIYIMA A07 Pro,The A07 Pro unit is working fine, but the 3.5 mm AUX output of the A07 Pro surprisingly can be controlled by the Volume knob (same as A08 Pro), Not as the case of my two A07 units.Anyone know if this is updated?
Back
Top Bottom