Search results

1. S

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Damn. Backer 35 3x mono with 3 5A supplies and no info yet.
  2. S

I was backer number 35 and have not received any email or tracking info.
  3. S

Working the number backwards at 980 HKD at 20% off would give you a retail of 1225 HKD. Roughly 155 USD
  4. S

I put in the gift notes that i would rather have more cables instead of the tools and opamp. We will see if they end up doing that. I ordered 3 monos so even 2 opamps is still pointless
  5. S

Very impressive. I was number 35
  6. S

I ended up getting a denon x3300w for 200 CAD that has a full set of preouts so problem solved. Thanks!
  7. S

Help Shape Our Next Innovation: The ZA5 Balanced Power Amplifier!

I would only be interested in something hypex or purifi based. You already have a good number of products in this lower power level area.
  8. S

This is what Fosi sent to Erin. Its on the facebook group. It seems they are trying to find the root cause of the issue at least.
  9. S

In-wall Speaker Measurements (Monoprice THX-365IW)

Not a bad idea. I will see if i can find something that passes the WAF.
  10. S

I love the sound these put out but they are just hooked up to a normal AVR right now. At very loud volumes it seems to strain. I will be looking at adding amplification in the future. I do have them set up with an older paradigm subwoofer and it blends quite nicely.
  11. S

While this isnt measured i did end up going with the LCR as a center and I am happy with the result. The main issue with the 365 is you have to cut multiple studs for it to fit. The LCR has the two mid/tweet in a vertical alignment that i believe gives a more balanced sound with the L/R
  12. S

I agree with this. Right now what I end up getting depends on what they say on their 10A supplies. Maybe just get two bare amps and get the supplies seperate
  13. S

Worth a shot then. I was planning on ordering a 2nd 10A power supply and running each of them on their own.
  14. S

I was afraid of that. Hypex is unfortunately out of my budget right now. Do you think the v3 monos would at least be better than a middle range AVR driving these?
  15. S

I have a set of these in my walls. Do you think the v3 mono could drive them well? https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=42829
  16. S

In addons there is now a GaN 10A power supply you can add. Any information on this power supply?
  17. S

After looking at the service manual i dont think this is in my skillset. While i do know how yo solder i have no clue where i would need to tap into.
  18. S

The idea was to have multichannel audio still functional. I am not sure if you could have left and right on zone 2 preouts while utilizing all the other surround speakers. Granted i have never attempted it yet.
  19. S

I am wanting to hook a pair of these up to my AVR. Its a yamaha RX A770. It doesnt have any preouts for the mains. Only for zone 2. Would something like this work acceptably to convert the speaker level output to a preamp level? https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/factory-system-upgrade/lc1i/
  20. S

I am interested to see if there is any additional headroom in these if we hook only one up to a 10A power supply. If thats the case ill add another power supply to my kickstarter.
Back
Top Bottom