Search results

1. M

Single Revel F208 with low midrange output

This old thread has really made me reconsider my capacitor choices for the speakers I build. I've read mountains of questionable data saying capacitor type in crossovers matter, and lots saying there is no way it could matter. Then I thought "Well Revel does double blind listening tests...
  2. M

Can someone with some Genelecs compare them to these Bestisan clones, even if for the lols?

Well I have disappointing news, I won't be able to provide measurements, sorry. I had sold my UMIK-1 because I didn't find the measurements that useful for actually deciding which speaker I like, compared to just listening. JBL 4311 and other speakers I tried had different squiggles than the...
  3. M

Can someone with some Genelecs compare them to these Bestisan clones, even if for the lols?

Well I see I don't have any takers yet, so I ordered the Genelec and Bestisan and will do some measurements and tests. :)
  4. M

I'll even order them and ship them to you. I'd love to see some measurements on these. It seems like the kind of fun project someone on ASR would like to do. I have actually been pleasantly surprised by some other Bestisan (SR02) I have as kitchen speakers and I'd love to see how close these...
  5. M

Difference between Audyssey Multeq VS Multeq XT Vs Multeq XT32

Just wanted to post in this thread because I was looking into XT vs. XT32 via google and this thread popped up. Several posters were adamantly saying XT is useless and I found someone doing actual tests comparing XT vs. XT32 and they didn't find that to be the case at all...
  6. M

Dayton iMM-6 vs miniDSP UMIK-1

I'm still trying to understand how he is getting these differences. Another review is here showing very similar response between Dayton iMM-6 vs miniDSP UMIK-1: https://www.amazon.com/review/R2HSYUD0PPSDP1 Posting it in this old thread because this thread is one of the top google responses...
Back
Top Bottom