Search results

1. A

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Sorry, there was another video where Fosi discussed only changing one of the 2 opamps. They said there was no need to replace both to change the sound.
  2. A

That's how Fosi recommends using the op amps, one of the MUSE 02 and one of the original OpAmps. See video starting at 10:08 here: Of course, you can replace both op amps if you purchase 2 more MUSE 02s. AFAIK, no one has done that yet to see if there's any difference.
  3. A

I have a pair I won't be using. Feel free to reach out to purchase, I'm in the US (Ohio).
  4. A

Fosi v3 Mono - User Impressions | Owner's Thread

I was able to drop the temperature of my V3s by 20 degrees Fahrenheit (from 117 to 97) by placing one of these fans under each: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0928KWHZF?psc=1&ref=product_details On low speed, the fans are almost totally silent and I can't hear them from my listening position 10 feet...
  5. A

I am running 2 V3s with separate 5A power supplies with identical signals to power my 2 center channel speakers [Magnepan CC3s with a quoted impedence of 4 Ohm and a sensitivity of 86dB/W/m (probably lower)]. They are both sitting flat on the solid second shelf of a TV stand with no sides below...
  6. A

I'm extremely happy with my 2x V3 monos with 2x 5A power supplies! With the 5A power supplies, I have no turn-on pops through the speakers (I think it may a 10A PS problem). I'm using the V3 monos with RCA pre-outs from my Pioneer Elite SC-LX901 receiver (for those of you unaware, the Pioneer...
  7. A

I'm extremely happy with my 2x V3 monos with 2x 5A power supplies! With the 5A power supplies, I have no turn-on pops through the speakers (I think it may a 10A PS problem). I'm using the V3 monos with RCA pre-outs from my Pioneer Elite SC-LX901 receiver (for those of you unaware, the Pioneer...
  8. A

I have not heard a pop coming from the speaker, but there is a click from the unit itself after turning it on. I am not using the auto setting as I heard there was a high current draw while it's in standby. Interestingly, on the outside of the box it says there's an 18 month warranty but the...
  9. A

I just wanted to let everyone know I received my reward today, I was backer #24. I received everything that was promised (2 amps with 2 power supplies, t-shirt, and 2 op amp chips). I have tested both amps and they are functioning. There is slight hiss coming out of the tweeter on the speaker...
  10. A

If I may make a request, if possible could you include 2 OpAmp chips rather than just 1? Thank you.
  11. A

Per Cheapaudioman the units he had barely got warm (). I'm hoping the faulty power supply the Scientific Audiophile had may have been causing the heating issue ().
  12. A

@amirm I'm concerned about the heat. The whole reason I wanted class D was for improved efficiency. Can you please check your units with the 48V/5A power supplies and report back how hot they get? I'm wondering if the units need holes in the top to better dissipate the heat (like with the...
  13. A

My understanding is that the case for the V3 mono is the same size as the ZA3. Based on this, does anyone know the physical dimensions that will limit the OpAmp sizes? Also, will risers be required for the SparkoS chips (since they're wider)? Thanks.
  14. A

My understanding from Amirm's review is that the MSRP on a single mono amp is $130 USD, for 2 mono amps with single 10A power supply is $260 USD. I don't think prices for any other combination or the speakers have been released.
  15. A

Where is this located on FB? I don't see it.
Back
Top Bottom