Search results

1. B

Pure digital AV processor?

I Have done tests and measurements of JBL Sdp-55. If I use Dirac, all speakers output max - 10dfs on The Dante output but the subs go to 0dbfs If I turn off Dirac and set my speakers to Large they all go to 0dbfs. I also have a "sinad" of approx 140db so it is the DAC side of the processor...
  2. B

Active Room Treatment (ART) by Dirac

One of the 18" sub was main Sub/LFE All bed speakers(5xJBL M2) and subs support each other. So max support on all channels from 20-150hz, i even let my main speakers support the subs. No problem with my very capable speakers and when every speaker support each other the load on them in the...
  3. B

Comparison of Dirac Live Bass Control (DLBC) and Dirac ART for all known AVRs/Processors

Best guess is never, but i Hope i am wrong. Because that means my sdp-55 problably gets it too
  4. B

5.5.4 5x JBL M2 4xJBL 705i 4x 18" sealed 2x 21" ported All speakers is supporting all speakers 20-150hz (not ATMOS JBL 705i), so maximum support in base layer see previous post https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/active-room-treatment-art-by-dirac.40743/post-1723017...
  5. B

JBL SDP-55 Audio/Video Processor Review

Yes i have done these measurements several times. At least one time with every new software version. I have also done analog measuremnts, but the BSS that i used to do that doesent have sota analog performance. The analog measurements is good but the DANTE is far greater as long as you dont...
  6. B

i use ubiquiti unifi switches and i have no problem with DANTE as long as the sdp-55 is not in the chain.. And they are not recommend by audinate but works just fine, maybe if the channel count or traffic is higher it matters more. USW-Pro-24 USW-Aggregation USW-Lite-8-POE
  7. B

Its not a switch issue. The problem is the jbl sdp-55/58 implementation of the Dante card. I have no problem with other Dante units, just the SDP-55. But now it is pretty good.
  8. B

Sounds amazing at every spl!
  9. B

ART has a bug that introducing a peak at 20hz and doesent do any correction under that
  10. B

Do you meen the very long rt 60?
  11. B

ART, BC och No eq with all speakers If you find anything interesting, please send me a message. So you now, this is a open loft space with wooden floor and sealing. So dont kill me for the long decay times. But it still sounds pretty good! Materials and design was a big part but i have done...
  12. B

It sounds as good too, ART is amazing in my room/setup. See pictures
  13. B

5x JBL M2 2x JBL 708i 4x 18" sub 2x 21" sub ART was running 20-150hz on all M2s and subwoofers. BC was running <80hz. Listening space is 6,5mx4,5m, but it is open on one side to the first floor. So the reverb is on The long side...
  14. B

Yes i have! It is a open space with a lot of reverb, so the impulse and waterfall is not so good to start with. But The difference from BC to ART is very big.
  15. B

JBL M2 Clone

3x 2216 green from 2022 the other 2 from 2020 or so measured with DATS v2 & v3, free air one 2216 in my diy M2
  16. B

JBL 708i Monitor Review (DSP: Part 2)

It is The 708i diy with Roon doing The processing. It has the same as filter as the bss file But without The sidechain limiter
  17. B

It bypasses The passive crossover for the woofer. The horn driver always has The passive crossover in The circuit.
  18. B

my nearfield rew measurement IR window 20ms. Roon is doing the dsp in its convolution processing. I have exported thoose from REW, where i did a measurement of the bss outputs from the 708i settings. I think they line up very well with amirs on axis measuerments
  19. B

1uF i correct, it works as intended and sounds great! I use that in my diy 708i as is a perfect copy of the original. In some way the jbl engineers thinks that it works better than padding down the compr. driver and use a steeper slope
  20. B

Tweeter filter is 20khz HF Butter 6db. It also has a 11ohm resistor in parallell so i dont know how that converts. But i suppose it Will be lower Maybe 12-15khz But 6db.
Back
Top Bottom