Search results

1. M

Audio-Technica ATH-R70x Review (Headphone)

How do these compare against the HD 650?
  2. M

Etymotic ER4XR IEM Review

You did a decent job on them. I really liked the midrange when I had them. I found it to be smooth and clear and also good decision on bringing the treble down that certainly helped the overall tone. They were slightly bass light, but they did have an effortless clarity that I enjoyed very much...
  3. M

Truthear Nova IEMs

Unbelievably good. Effortlessly clear. The treble is one of the best I have heard . Beats my blessing 3.
  4. M

Etymotic ER4XR IEM Review

I used to own the er4xr. Tbf they sounded decent . They were a little bass light sure but I recall them having great clarity that didn’t fatigue me. During the dark age of iems, Etymotics stood out compared to other iems that were put out. Also, I am not surprised by the distortion graph. BA...
  5. M

64 Audio U12t Review (IEM)

I can’t justify the price at all. I have not tried the U12t, but I have tried Theiaudio monarch mk 2. It sounded nice but I don’t think it was any better sounding than my nova or zero blue. I did hear the spatial quality, but I think it was probably a by-product of its frequency response. If you...
  6. M

Hifiman HE400SE Review (Headphone)

I am also using the ifi go link. It drives them sufficiently, but it is kinda bright sounding which makes the already bright treble of the he 400se brighter. Excellent sound quality regardless.
  7. M

Looking for speakers with a spacious sound and great timbre?

Thanks for your reply. What Neumann would you suggest?
  8. M

Looking for speakers with a spacious sound and great timbre?

Hello, I am looking for speakers with great timbre. I come from headphones. I find the HD 600’s timbre to be great. So I am looking for something like that in speakers . I also want it to sound spacious and airy. My budget is $1500. I don’t mind active or passive.
  9. M

Sonos Five Smart Speaker Review

I have the Sonos era 100 and I like them. Pretty good sound for what they are . I actually prefer it to the HomePods. When I first tried them, I was disappointed because I was too used to the neutral sound. Now the sound has kinda grown on me and I have started liking it. They can be slightly...
  10. M

What headphone(s) do you own ?

HD 650 = euphonic mid forward signature . Very unique sound . I have tried / owned many headphones over a decade and I still come back to these . They are the smoothest headphone I have heard. The midrange is one of the best. It is forward, full and has got the timbre right . Treble has decent...
  11. M

Got the Sonos Era 100 and disappointed ?

Thank you . I did turn on trueplay . It made them sound more balanced. Have you tried two eras and the JBLs side by side?
  12. M

Thank you for your reply. The sound kinda grew on me and I like it now . Very decent timbre and the full bodied vocals are a delight to listen to. If only the bass boost wasn’t that much, but it is tolerable. I am not sending it back.
  13. M

Sonos Era

That makes sense. I wish they had given a neutral sound option with it . So those who don’t enjoy the bass boost would be happy too.
  14. M

Sonos Era

Will do . You own this speaker ?
  15. M

Sonos Era

No. Some people told me to keep it turned off .
  16. M

Yes. I didn’t want to spend a lot on them just to get the taste. So I thought I would order the Era 100. Is it worse than the era 300 and Sonos 5? Have you tried it ?
  17. M

You mean true play? People suggested to turn it off in one of the threads here . Do you own this speaker ?
  18. M

Sonos Era

I wanted to see what the Sonos hype was about after Amir reviewed the Sonus 5 that measured decently. So I pulled the trigger on the Era 100. Sound quality wise , I am a little disappointed. It’s not bad sounding, but it’s not good either . I have the JBL 305s. Sadly it doesn’t come close to the...
  19. M

I wanted to see what the Sonos hype was about after Amir reviewed the Sonus 5 that measured decently. So I pulled the trigger on the Era 100. Sound quality wise , I am a little disappointed. It’s not bad sounding, but it’s not good either . I have the JBL 305s. Sadly it doesn’t come close to the...
Back
Top Bottom