Search results

1. D

Speaker suggestions for a 9.2.6 Home Theatre

Yeah, the future upgrade will probably imply to add more subs but for now the budget's already gonna be tight so starting with 2 RS2 will be more than enough for a good start I think :)
  2. D

I get your point! We picked a 2.39 screen for best immersion but yeah... it's always difficult to imagine what the best viewing angles will be, it will also probably vary between my kids, my wide and I... So it's a hard decision for us :rolleyes:. I dunno what angle will fit us best and we have...
  3. D

Saw a lot of that guy's videos. I really like the way he's covering things! He also covered well the way the angles between each speakers are important to avoid any void of sound and allow best immersion! My drawings take a lot of that into account. Thanks for the link :)
  4. D

Hello, thank you for your reply! The viewing angle is a big question for us, THX recommendation going from 36 to 61° with an optimal @ 45° from what I read. The way the couches are placed on the 11.2.4 setup (0,6 and 0,8 of the room length) would get us viewing angles of 49° for the first raw...
  5. D

Usage of that room will be 90% 4k movies and some Netflix series for my wife :) We had a 65" TV in our living room that we just upgraded to a 85" but we still need to install it. We went for the Sony X95L. The dedicated home theatre will provide a 450cm width screen and a projector, no tv :)
  6. D

Yeah exactly :) I already picked the 3 same JTR 212 RT's as LCR :)
  7. D

Hello, thank you for your reply! That is exactly what was initially planned ! As you can see in my drawing of the 11.2.4 setup, the couches were placed at 0,6 (3/5) and 0,8 (4/5) of the total room length :). Problem was because of the viewing angles, my wife wanted us to get the couches further...
  8. D

First, thank you for your reply! I completely understand your concern about the couches positions. We were initially considering a 11.2.4 system and were positioning the couches closer to the screen as this first drawing I did is showing (note that the screen base will be around 450cm long) ...
  9. D

Hello everyone, I'm completely new to this forum so please bare with me as this is my first post! Anyway, I already thank everyone in advance for any advice regarding this setup :) We recently built a house in which part of the cave will be a dedicated home theatre (room dimensions : 9,66 x...
Back
Top Bottom