Search results

1. M

Need some help/advice on my Fosi ZA3 setup (issue with running in mono)

Hi - yes, and thanks! I can get both of the amps to do this (that is, produce no signal when connected in various orders, then come back when 'hot' plugged to the line in, on both RCA and XLR). It's perplexing - something wrong with the triggering process? That said - I've just left...
  2. M

Need some help/advice on my Fosi ZA3 setup (issue with running in mono)

Hi all - I've got a pair of ZA3 amps from Fosi that I picked up from their kickstarter campaign. Both amps function properly in stereo mode. I'm seeing a strange issue when I use them in mono mode, however. Here is the description: When I connect either amp to a source (I've tried both RCA...
  3. M

Electronics for Audiophiles: Voltage and Current (Video)

Thank you, Amir. This was very well done. I'd love to see you continue through the (audio-specific) issues of voltage along the device chain - that is, a practical walkthrough of matching (or not?) input voltages vs. output voltages on devices, and the relationship to clipping, volume, and quality.
  4. M

Sabaj A20A 2022 and SMSL A300 Impressions

Just a few more comments on use case and setup - as you know, these are integrated amps (because bluetooth, a volume knob, plus a couple of inputs), but they are pretty minimal as far as real integration goes. For my case, they are what I want (I put a small WIIM streamer at each location and...
  5. M

So far I am happy. I just received my 2nd one, along with a Sabaj a10d 2022 version DAC. I do want to try these out in BTL mode, just haven't had a chance yet. I use these daily, no issues so far and the performance is great. So far I've driven some Triangle bookshelves, some KLH floor...
  6. M

Ok - my a20a 2022 arrived today from China. Shipping to NC (USA) took 16 days. The package arrived in good shape with good external and internal packaging. The parcel was surprisingly heavy, which was exciting. Build quality is definitely a step up vs some smaller/cheaper Aiyimas I've been...
  7. M

Both of these class D amps have launched recently, based on the same MA5532MS chip. I haven't seen any other amps based on this chip yet. I have a couple of the Sabaj units on order, but I'm eager to hear other perspectives on the amps and the chip. Any knowledge out there? I will of course...
  8. M

Would Sabaj A20a 2022 be a decent upgrade from Aiyima a07?

Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster. I've ordered the a20a 2022 from China (two of them, in fact). Eager to try it out, and I will post impressions here when it shows up. I'm current running an Aiyima A07, an Aiyima A08, and some older AB gear (Rotel). I also ordered the a10d 2022...
Back
Top Bottom