Search results

1. J

Integrated amp with USB B and DSD DAC.

End of story. I moved the Teac AI-301DA that I use in another room to the desktop. I ordered a LOXJIE A40 to replace it, bringing more power to run the speakers. I have a Thorens TT with a Puffin phono, should be interesting to compare it with the one in the A40. Thank you for your help.
  2. J

Oh right. I forgot about that. I might try this integrated anyway. I wonder what would be the benefits to move to a piece like that. https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/usa/en/products/hi-fi/cx-series-2/cxa61
  3. J

It's ARC. I use the cable with the monitor. SMSL AO30 is the one to get if I go with HDMI.
  4. J

Yes. It's a long one with repeater. I have a JCAT USB Card FEMTO on the PC. Whatever it does or does not. Different story. Any advantage to choose a DAC with HDMI?
  5. J

SMSL AL200, SMSL AO300 looks so complete but with issues, Loxjie A30/40 and Topping MX5 on my list so far...
  6. J

I found a few on Ali. I will get a USB C cable . I just need to find the integrated amps with USB C now. Thank you all for your help.
  7. J

The PC is in a closet not far from the main system. I run a long USB B cable to my desk. I could use a USB B converter to C then.
  8. J

USB B to use with the PC. I stream with Qobuz and Audirvana. I have many 64 DSD files on PC. Correct me if I am wrong, I saw several with USB for external hard drive or flash cards only. Well, if USB C works, it's fine with me. I don't need something pricey. I play music most of the time with...
  9. J

My TEAC AI-101DA needs to be replaced. Looking for an integrated amp with USB B and DSD DAC if possible. Or a DAC/amp combo from Topping or SMSL I guess. I run the speakers with 25 w so far. Thank you.
  10. J

Panasonic SA-XR57 Multi-channel Receiver Review

Hello, Have been using the Pana 55 with cd players and lately with LG V30 phone, headphone out to AUX on pana streaming Tidal. I am using an Innuos Zenith in main system and planning to run a USB cable to a Monolith 788 using Ipeng on Ipad. Is there a way to connect it to the Pana, or...
Back
Top Bottom