Search results

1. L

Sony MDRV6 Headphone Review (with/without BRAINWAVZ Pad)

I have had a pair of MDR-V6's since around 1988. Gone through a lot of ear cups over the years but they still sound fine.
  2. L

Casting YouTube to speakers is worth so much to Google that they killed Chromecast Audio to stop it competing with their music hardware & services.

I was aware. My reference to "Wiim" was to the company, the way I would say Look at the Apple and the iPhone series of Smartphones. I chose the Wiim Pro and not the "Wiim mini" device because I knew it did not support Chromecast. Regards.
  3. L

Casting YouTube to speakers is worth so much to Google that they killed Chromecast Audio to stop it competing with their music hardware & services.

There are already such devices. Look at the Wiim and Wiim Pro family of streamers. They extract Chromecast stereo streams from many services like Tidal, Qobuz, AM, etc. over SPDIF and COAX to your stereo amplifier of choice. Cheap and bit-perfect to 96kHz - 24bit Chromecast.
  4. L

I measured 10 subwoofers.

Great Data. I own the SB-3000 and SB-1000 Pro... Thank you!
  5. L

Qobuz Connect, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, Deezer Connect - Why???

Can someone adequately answer the question? It would be great to hear from Qobuz officially on this… Maybe it's buried here somewhere, but here we go… We’ve all been told that Qobuz is working on the facility of “Qobuz Connect”. All of the major streaming services either have, or are floating...
  6. L

Looking for a Yamaha Aventage RX-A1080 service manual

Thanks for your research on this. Guess I'll have to keep looking...
  7. L

Thanks, they don't seem to have one yet.
  8. L

Review and Measurements of Yamaha RX-A1080 AVR

I have been looking for this RX-A1080 service manual in pdf format. Would you be willing to share it with me?
  9. L

Looking for a Yamaha Aventage RX-A1080 service manual in pdf format. Not looking to service mine, just want to study the hardware.
Back
Top Bottom