Search results

1. A

RME DPS-2 Linear Power Supply

What I always repeat to my team (of highly skilled engineers in high tech) is that the main quality of an engineer is to keep 'til the end of its carreer, his capability to learn, to be astonished, and to be able to question certitudes, and habits that too often become standards and false...
  2. A

did you ever try reclocking ?
  3. A

not sure to understand your question, sorry ... but yes, it is definitely worth it. Lot of fun and learning in the deployment of the complete chain, but in the end, i have an audio quality at home that I wouldn't have been able to reach otherwise. to my opinin, future is to full active speakers...
  4. A

okay, i think we are a little bit off topic, but let me explain more my approach : Regarding USB : there is only one USB link from the PC to the digiface. no loops or impossible synchro. As I am a bit of a die-hard, the PC-USB output is done via a matrix element H usb board, with external...
  5. A

PC with foobar playing 6 ways FIR, to RME digiface USB (and master clock mutec), to 3 RME ADI-2 DAC, to 3 Dual Mono Amps, to Speakers
  6. A

I am not trying to convince anyone or proove anything. I was just sharing my experience on the PS of the ADI-2, saying that is was worth the trial in comparaison of the PS solution now proposed by RME. > You have to have two identical units by the way, I have 3 of them, same generation (so same...
  7. A

it is a 24/12/5V battery and only 12&5v are stabilized https://talentcell.com/lithium-ion-battery/24v/pb240a1.html
  8. A

mine is the following : Talentcell powerbank PB240A1
  9. A

I have a large experience in A/B and blind testing, with more than 30 years of step by step upgrades on my system. And what is really surprising here, is that when i say obvious ... it is obvious. no need to spend hours comparing. I was also quite astonished, and i shared my experiment on a...
  10. A

yes you're right, they did not say it would drastically impact the sound quality. However, my only advice is : try, and you will be very surprised. The impact is so obvious that it would be a shame not to do it !
  11. A

The impact off a battery (based on 18650 Li-ion units) on the ADI-2 DAC FS is VERY impressive (and is suggested in the manual). Even in a permanent charging mode, thanks the the BMS, the battery power supply is very clean and stable. and this is a 100e investment, far from the crazy price i...
Back
Top Bottom