Search results

1. oneofakind

problems in high freq. but not in measurement?

Could i achieve the same with Roon integrated EQ?
  2. oneofakind

I already moved them out as much as possible and tilted them. That's a good idea but unfortunately i don't have a PC nearby. Only a macbook and i can't find a EQ-APO alternative for mac for free. fair enough but i already know that i absolutely loved the sound with the two big mattress behind...
  3. oneofakind

Thank you very much! Now i know what to look for in the measurements after i did some room treatment. In the long run i wanna integrate a minidsp 2x4 with Dirac but for now i want to get as best as possible results in pure direct. Thank you and happy new year to you too!
  4. oneofakind

Unfortunately i can't get them more out of the corner. Right now i only have a Marantz NR1508 pre out to Audiophonics MPA-S250NC power amp. I guess the Marantz only has normal EQ and not PEQ? I'm not sure. Maybe i'll buy a minidsp and put it between both amps in the future. how?
  5. oneofakind

uh i don't know much about that graph. I upload the mdat as a .zip Yea i tried both and many other placements. The problem was only gone when having the mattress behind and beside me. i tried: Technics SU-G700, Yamaha AS-701, Marantz NR1508 and some cheap SMSL amp. All sound the same
  6. oneofakind

Hey there, i have new speakers (JBL L100 Classic MKII) and if i turn the volume up, i get really annyoing distortion (?) and scratchy noise in higher frequencies. I have a naked conrete wall to my left and i "hear" that the annoying hiss sounds come from that. I've put up a bed mattress behind...
  7. oneofakind

power amp or Sabaj for marantz AVR?

i just use it for a simple 5.1 setup. My focus is on the JBL's and stereo music ok thanks guys. I'll go with the MPA-S250NC
  8. oneofakind

power amp or Sabaj for marantz AVR?

Hey there, i'm new here. I just got new JBL L100 Classic MKII and now my cheap "Marantz NR1508" is clipping at high volumes. So i thought about getting a power amp for the fronts. Budget: ~600€/$ I've read here alot of good things about AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC but i'm not sure if this is...
Back
Top Bottom