Search results

1. D

Dx7 pro plus or dx5

It goes into protection even without using headphones. It was using optical last night for TV and the volume went of, I heard a circuit kick in and the screen said hp protect. I could only switch it off at the back. I had to go into the long menu by holding in the knob and switching on at the...
  2. D

Dx7 pro plus or dx5

Great. Thanks ever so much. Gonna grab a dx5 from scan then, and get this dx7 sent back to China.
  3. D

Dx7 pro plus or dx5

So just to be clear before I give myself a bigger headache, both units give the same volume and output under identical conditions. Oh and thanks very much for your help
  4. D

Dx7 pro plus or dx5

Im not that clued up with all this, I'm a music lover first and a gear lover second. The approx 2v from RCA is the same as the dx7, and I'm using it this way connected to a power amp. The headphone amp is important cus I need it, but absolute performance isn't a priority there. So I'm asking...
  5. D

Dx7 pro plus or dx5

I just ordered and received a dx7 pro plus from China. The headphone amp goes into protection every time. I've now got the hassle of returning and waiting for my money, major headache. My question is would I notice much difference if I order a dx5, which I can get from the UK. Thank
  6. D

Topping A70 + D70

Bump
  7. D

Topping A70 + D70

Oh right. My apologies. Thanks mate
  8. D

Topping A70 + D70

Anyone?
  9. D

Topping A70 + D70

Or maybe better off with the dx7pro. Thanks for any help
  10. D

Topping A70 + D70

Hello everyone, first post, long time lurker. I'm really interested in his combo but I'm unsure on a few things. I own a Hugo 2 and want to switch to this combo. My first question is which one would be the preamp, secondly I'll be connecting to a naim nap200 so would I connect the dac and hp amp...
Top Bottom