Search results

1. B

SMSL D300 Review (Balanced DAC)

When using the SMSL d300 with the coaxial input, i use the pre mode and don't get any claps. When using the Usb input, i have no choice to use the fixed pre not the variable to be able to play dsd files in DOP.
  2. B

To make a summary and a short report since the new firmware installed. I played my dsd files without problem with the usb port of the 300 and my smsl streamer is configured to send in DOP mode. No pop noise. Jr personally prefers the musical rendering using the coaxial input. Stronger signal and...
  3. B

Correction: I just realize i did not install the other firmware update precisely the usb firmware update. Since now, wow my D300 can play in DOP mode for dsd and of course no more pop noise with my dsd files (64-256). Dear Toku, Cheers for the support! :)
  4. B

I did install successfully the firmware update but still have the same problem with my streamer (SMSL DP3). Cannot use DSD DOP mode with the D300 and with native mode i still make a pop noise. Anyway any dac with native mode with my streamer give me also the pop noise. Some people here did try...
  5. B

Did you install yourself the update to your DAC? Thanks.
  6. B

Before your update, does your dac was working properly? I'm new to this forum, I dis order twice the SMSL D300. The first unit used did not power up. The second unit was working fine except the DSD make a pop noise for every song even when put the song in pause. I did order for the third times...
Top Bottom