Search results

1. S

System/DAC upgrade, suggestions on candidates

I am thinking of buying this one because could not find any of those two models from that link available in UK. https://www.futureshop.co.uk/cyp-au-d41-4x1-digital-optical-audio-switcher-with-ir-remote It is not auto switching:-( but at least there is a last memory function…and not using my...
  2. S

Got it. Thanks. I don’t know if WiiM mini is a badly designed device. I am also thinking: does it hurt to have a clean input power? What I think also is that I find silly to have a £69 power supply for a £89 network streamer… The point is not to use those cheap adapters coming from who knows...
  3. S

Well, I have a WiiM mini with only toslink…therefore I have to go through optical. For now I am using the WiiM provided optical cable straight inside the speakers…I’ll try to understand in the future which products to buy capable of transmitting 192kHz (cable and switcher). If you have any to...
  4. S

Thanks for the additional info. Got it. I don’t have any other DACs I can use it with, and I could return it with Amazon….so I went ahead with it.
  5. S

Hi, I noted that the switch have a limited band of 96khz, while I need an higher bad I guess: I have some albums with FLAC 192Khz and the M20 Digital optical is (24bit/192kHz compatibility). I cancelled the order for now.
  6. S

That’s amazing guys. I owe you a lot and learned something new! I ordered that switcher now @staticV3 Would it be useful to use that iFi Power adapter in a WiiM mini (I have a second one in my office setup…and it is connected to a Nad D3020 V2 and passive speakers QA 3010i) @VintageFlanker ...
  7. S

Hello, This is my first post. I am proudly made an Hi-Fi system for around £500: Network streamer: WiiM mini (around £90) DAC: S.M.S.L. 10 II with single AK4493 (around £100) Speakers: Q Acoustics M20HD active speakers (around £300) Between 1 and 2, optical. Between 2 and 3, of course...
Top Bottom