Search results

1. K

Looking for dongle recommendation for low volume listening

I received the Apple dongle so here are my first impressions: First the dongle looks really fragile, the cable is really thin and looks like it's going to break easily, so I will probably add something to protect it. Now about the sound, the volume is perfect, I now have about 5 steps to achieve...
  2. K

I checked it before, and I believe only the Apple one was available, which is why I mentioned it in the first post, I also did check prices of some CS43131 and CX31993 dongles, the first one I believe was recommended on a post by @staticV3, the second one mainly because I saw it on sale for like...
  3. K

It's quite a decent bit over my budget but I will keep it in mind. I added the models on the second post, but the headphones are a Sony WH1000XM3 and Sennheiser HD518, the IEM is a 7Hz Salnotes Zero. I never properly measured, but when I use speakers it's at below conversation level, so I would...
  4. K

Unfortunate that it is unknown, but thanks for the information. This might be a interesting solution, and on top of that even if the dongle doesn't work I should be able to easily return it if I get it locally, so I don't have much to lose by trying it. I might go with the Apple dongle and try...
  5. K

Thanks for the input, I don't think lack of volume would be an issue for me. Even the headphones I own a HD518 and XM3, i use at about 30% volume on my phone, and under 20% on the PC. With IEMs i usually use at about 5% on windows and usually around 50% on the application(mpv, spotify, etc)...
  6. K

So here's my issue, currently I have 3 different sources that I usually connect my headphones/IEMs to, those being a PC, a Sony smartphone and a Lenovo Tablet. And while with the headphones I have no issues, but the IEMs have 2 main issues, the first one is noise which makes IEMs unusable with...
Top Bottom