Search results

1. T

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

How are people still buying this, so glad im out of the topping fold.
  2. T

I do hope you dont have any problems because dealing with this company is farcical
  3. T

I have the D70 pro dac and while its very good i will be selling as i have no more confidence in Topping, i will stick to US/EU brands that i know will have good support if required.
  4. T

Well it seems that Shenzhen audio are in denial, saying theres no fault with the amp i returned, just more reason to avoid them, finally got a refund but i had to pay return shipping which cost me £40, you live and learn, never again.
  5. T

Please if you do buy one of these amps do not use SHENZHENAUDIO, they have had my faulty amp for 5 weeks and just told me that because it’s over 30 days I have to pay a 10% restocking fee, I’m sure they just stalled me for this reason as up to 7 days return is ok, which is what I done, needless...
  6. T

Well I’m still waiting for an outcome from Shenzhen audio who have had my faulty amp for coming up to a month, keep fobbing me off with wait a couple more days when i ask.
  7. T

So nearly 3 weeks since Shenzhen Audio have had my faulty A70 pro, i have contacted them 3 times and everytime they tell me to wait a couple of more days, how long do they need to test an obvious fault, this is just a heads up to anyone thinking of buying from them that hopefully you have no...
  8. T

[Poll] What is your experience with the reliability of the Topping LA90D?

I returned my Faulty A70 pro to Shenzhen Audio, its by far the worst customer service i have ever experienced, ongoing for weeks now with no outcome, they keep stalling me, how long does it take to test a faulty product when the fault is so obvious. Im well out of pocket with return shipping and...
  9. T

[Poll] What is your experience with the reliability of the Topping LA90D?

Totally agree just sent back a Topping a70 pro to one of those retailers, customer service is laughable, never again
  10. T

My A70 pro has finally been accepted for return due to the distortion in the right channel.
  11. T

I have tried that and it moves to the left. This amp has supposed to have 17w output at 16ohms, my phones only require up to 6w at 16ohms, seems like this thing is running out of steam or just cant cope at higher output.
  12. T

It’s definitely the amp as have just tried another and it’s fine ☹️
  13. T

What sort of volume are you listening at?
  14. T

Hi, anyone who has this amp getting distortion ?, i am getting it on the right channel on some music at higher volumes.
  15. T

Anyone ordered one in stock yet?
  16. T

Thats why ill be getting this amp
  17. T

FS: Benchmark AHB2 + MiniDSP SHD Dirac

Due to lack of a response im out.
  18. T

FS: Benchmark AHB2 + MiniDSP SHD Dirac

How much for the AHB2 shipped to the UK.
Top Bottom