Search results

1. C

sundara or other choice

Hello and welcome. Do you mean that Sundara is at $ 120? Where I could find it at that price?
  2. C

SMSL SH-8S Review (headphone amplifier)

What a huge difference it is. Maybe the manufacturer measured the power at a (very) different noise level, but such a gap should not occur... I own the SH-8s and a Sabaj A10d. If I use the Sabaj as reference, my SH-8s does not seem to be more powerfull than the A10d (1.4W @ 33 Ohm).
  3. C

I believe that the metrics are already far beyond our hearing capabilities, so I would stick with the more powerful one.
  4. C

Topping dx3 pro+ vs FIIO K7 for Sennheiser HD 6xx.

Fiio K7 if you don't need a remote.
  5. C

Best Build Quality? Topping vs SMSL vs FiiO vs Sabaj?

Fiio K5 Pro (AKM), SMSL SH-8s, and Sabaj A10d here. My rank is: (1) Sabaj; (2)SMSL; (3) Fiio.
  6. C

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

What would be a good alternative from another chinese brand for an analytical (transparent, clean, non-warm) amp for headphones with high impedance (from 100 Ohm)? Are Topping's amps the best budget analytical amps out of there?
  7. C

Replacement for Hifiman Sundara

Edition XS. I own dt990 as well and for me EDXS beats it in every aspect.
  8. C

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

What kind of improvement you got with L50?
  9. C

Am I missing something, or does SMSL claim twice as much output power as what @amirm measured for the sh-8s (3W x 2 @ 32 Ohm vs 1.4W x 2 @ 33)?
  10. C

Sabaj A10d 2022 Version Review (DAC & Amp)

Only for some measurements addicted dudes.
  11. C

Do you get the same problem with the DAC outputs of your A10d (e.g, A10d as a DAC for your Dx5)?
  12. C

Agree. Some here are sick regarding measurements (some pointless).
  13. C

Sabaj A20d 2022 Version Owners Feedback

@BHazard Could you notice any sound difference between a20d and thx 887?
  14. C

Review and Measurements of Fiio K5 Pro

Overall, so more powerfull with lower distortions. Any rec?
  15. C

Review and Measurements of Fiio K5 Pro

What would be a good direct upgrade from K5 Pro (AKM version)?
  16. C

Now, A20d seems more as an expensive dac/amp combo with some pointless features as MQA and non-balanced 4.4mm connector. With A20d, Sabaj took the same misleading road taken by Topping.
  17. C

Some specs were updated. It is now confirmed that the 4.4mm HP output is indeed non-balanced. Case closed!
  18. C

I still believe we have a misunderstanding about that (e.g. between specs from XLR and HP outputs), otherwise Chifi companies have gone too far in their marketing.
Top Bottom