Search results

1. S

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

Yes not prepared to put up with lack of support and clarity about firmware if the product can only be updated twice before return for factory reflash this should have been made clear and certainly would have influenced my decision to buy this unit
  2. S

Mqa not important to me more of a novelty Audirvana does first fold anyway Dsd and Balanced more important to me gone Topping D70 Hopping it will be a step up
  3. S

Given up returning for full refund topping on way
  4. S

Try This this works fine on mine https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BzQYG21_RPigWMWAMIEjKN944GPEnZ_A/view?usp=sharing
  5. S

stuck in 24 bit unable to select 32 bit bought a 32 bit dac expect a 32 bit dac return to supplier unacceptable and impossible for some customers
  6. S

SMSL M500 - Owners' Thread

apart from can,t select 32 bit
  7. S

done already no reply zilch nada
  8. S

Same here anyone managed to solve this yet stuck on 1.05 and 24 bit .audionivana reports 32 bit so a bit confused any help welcome
  9. S

SMSL M500 - Owners' Thread

Hello new to all this received my smsl m500 yesterday followed intructions to the letter and can not update firmware or get 32 bit mode in windows using audirvana for playback and noise on dsd any help appreciated sw 1.5 hw 1.2
Top Bottom