Search results

1. M

Help choosing an integrated amplifier

Hello everyone.. I posted the same question in another forum, but it's worth trying here to hear what the opinions are. I plan to replace my old soundbar I've been using for several years with an amplifier, subwoofer and a pair of speakers. my use is currently only for listening music from the...
  2. M

Subwoofer for music only, for placement in corner, 700€ Budget

Harryharryharry - and it's probably too big and not suitable for my subwoofer location, the woofers face to sides, which is less preferred (it fire at the wall and a piece of furniture from the other side)
  3. M

Harryharryharry - I'm actually interested right now in an Arendal 1961 bookshelf or Arendal 1961 surround, looks like an very good option that would suit me much better than my 607 s3.. but the 1961s subwoofer is probably over my budget, especially now that I've returned the amp I had and I'm...
  4. M

Thanks Willem i went through this list , i discovered there a few
  5. M

I live in Israel actually i haven't mailed them, maybe there's a chance they can arrange something, worth trying...i will send them a message and see what it yields
  6. M

on the other hand I hate the wooden finish of svs and the gloss finish attracts fingerprints like crazy, not something for those with ocd
  7. M

The only thing that bothers me about the kube 10MIE is that it is all wrapped in fabric, not something that is long lasting like mdf with vinyl wrap
  8. M

You are absolutely right and it looks very tempting (I was very close to purchasing it) on the other hand some claim that all the digital processing in this sub makes it sound less good than those that are more analog like for example the ht1003 mk2, but I do not rule out the possibility that in...
  9. M

I can order an ht1003 mk2 from music direct, it comes out to me around $950 including everything..
  10. M

And it's important to note that they don't really support the try it at home policy here..
  11. M

madrac - L12 seems like a good option i saw it too but then unfortunately i came across this message at checkout: "International customers: US Postal Service no longer provides surface shipping abroad." 9800pro - Thank you! actually i listened to the sb1000 pro and it really felt weak to me...
  12. M

the kef kube 10MIE looks very interesting but quite similar to the previous one, I will check what the differences are, thank you ..
  13. M

Hey buddy thanks for reviving the post (: out of curiosity, what didn't you like about SVS sb-1000 pro? I was thinking of it as an option as well as the REL ht1003 mk2..do you only use the sub for music as well? I would love to hear what you think about the sb-1000 pro.
  14. M

I'm not located in Europe unfortunately, more towards Asia (: and I need to correct the title because after calculating again, all the subs I mentioned cost here 800€ XXLS400FF Looks good, but not shipped to my country unfortunately
  15. M

Hello everyone!!! I would like to add a 10-12 inch subwoofer to my pair of bookshelf speakers B&W 607 S3 that i recently bought to the living room (I had a good deal). my living room is an open and wide space connected with a dining area, 6 X 3.60 meters. i only use this system for listening...
  16. M

Question about powered speakers vs passive speakers+amplifier

Hello everyone I'm planning to change my JBL soundbar 2.1 I'm currently using with something a little more detailed and pleasant, I was thinking about powered bookshelf speakers and a subwoofer, my use is listening to music (Lossels files, Soundcloud, Bandcamp) only with Bluetooth at the moment...
  17. M

Match Portable Dac/Amp to DT 770 Pro 250 ohm

Hello everyone.. After a few days of searching, I have a hard time deciding which Headphone Amp/Dac will fit me for the DT 770 pro 250 ohm along with a MacBook Pro. Manufacturers specify data in different forms and it is difficult to understand what suits me best. I usually listen through a...
Top Bottom