Search results

1. D

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

One a coaxial, the other a traditional multi-way. I think the coherence in sound itself is a deciding factor. It’s unique in sound but I am not sure if everyone will like it
  2. D

There is no limiters on the speakers. That might be the maximum loudness which the speakers may produce beyond which they might break at any point
  3. D

How much is the freight charges to Netherlands ? Curious since they are heavy! Also, you shipped them in original boxes?
  4. D

Actually if you go legal they will be pressed to provide you the warranty. They cannot make policies for themselves in Germany. If you have Rechtsschutz e please ask them how it works. Or you can consult the verbaucherzentrale if m not wrong to know your rights
  5. D

Probably they have connections with authorized dealers and they might be doing some adjustments among themselves to meet some sales target. Not every dealer has presence in every region.
  6. D

Great news! I bet all those who post “3 Jahre noch Garantie” in their ads in eBay Kleinanzeigen for KEF products have no clue about this ! This is a huge let down for someone who bought a wrong KEF product! No matter whether it’s one day old or 10 years old, you are on your own in case of a...
  7. D

Wrong move ! Now you cannot even send it back to the Orginal owner. From my experience, these kind of things cannot be proven. The company normally says it’s working as expected and slight deviations from Orginal can be normal. They would slmply say your measurement method is not accurate. They...
  8. D

Actually now this is tricky. KEF normally has 5 year warranty on their Reference and R line sold in Germany. However according to KEF.de, warranty is not transferable. As per German law min of 2 year warranty is „forced“! So the moment you buy a used KEF Referwnce or R line product the best...
  9. D

Try sweeping the UNIQ alone on both keeping at the same spot! Also make sure you don’t alter the acoustics of the room while switching the speakers. Keep the speaker not under measurement in the same spot while not measuring and while measurement is going on you should also stand in the same...
  10. D

Since you realized it immediately and you have proof, the seller is doomed. I live in Germany, and I had a similar situation as a seller before. The item had a defect which I was unaware of. Eventually I had to pay for the shipping back to my place and refund everything. It’s a damn expensive...
  11. D

Any first hand experience? If not where is it written ?
  12. D

Q acoustics Concept 500

You are just getting excited about your toy. It’s a good speaker, but you are over excited by its marketing material!! . Also quite expected when the previous speakers were mid range KEF products. Most people don’t realize how mediocre KEF are. They normally live in that bubble created by the...
  13. D

KEF’s warranty is great. You won’t be having any trouble here. Just contact them and send it over to Netherlands in the original boxes. Hope you still have the boxes with you.
  14. D

Canton Reference 2023 - is it now Reference grade?

You are delusional about your r11. You don’t agree with anyone’s any opinion here.
  15. D

Amazing speakers this time around. :)
  16. D

So that was your aim? You think everyone who is looking for a used Reference series speaker will search for reviews in this website? You can only dream about it. Most of the audiophile community who has the caliber to buy Reference or blade doesn’t even know the existence of this website. Many...
  17. D

Did you see the measurements of new canton reference 7? I didn’t see it anywhere. How did you come to the conclusion that 7 (2023) is more flat than 7K?
  18. D

I almost forgot that’s a 3 db shelf and it’s only mildly noticeable
  19. D

The stereophile measurements have that bass bump for many speakers. So it’s wrong. None of the other magazine measurements shows that.
  20. D

The old cantons are flat, just like the new ones
Top Bottom