Search results

1. T

Using a 75 ohm RCA video cable for as an analog audio cable.

I just realized that I am using this cable from my Anthem MRX 1120 to my Paradigm Servo 15a subwoofer. My wife my bed my system cross country and reassembled it while I was laid up after breaking my back. Is this cable appropriate in this set up?
  2. T

Has anyone done any detailed review or analysis of Zidoo media players?

Some of the more recent Zidoo devices have *XMOS+ESS9068 DAC . https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/allProduct.html The newest one announced recently, the Neo X has the ESS 9038 Pro DAC. https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/spec/model/NEO+X/target/jQxBO63RBpZKKmVViAFMcQ%3D%3D.html
  3. T

SMSL M500 Teardown & ESS ES9038Pro DAC Thermal Analysis

MSDS for a electronic component makes no sense. They are for chemicals.
  4. T

SMSL M500 - Owners' Thread

SMSL just announced the new M400 w MQA that was reviewed on this site. I am sure they are totally done with the M500. If you are not happy with your bricked unit and SMSL customer service I suggest sharing that info on the M400 thread.....
  5. T

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

You missed his point...as I read his comment, he sent it to his seller and his seller sent him a new unit in exchange.
  6. T

Read the last 4 pages of comments
  7. T

I dont have the M500 but I use my Topping Dx7s exclusively off of an Android TV box using UAPP app and its fantastic on my JmLab 7.1 system
  8. T

Since when did you limit the firmware upgrade to 1 time and where is this documented?..
  9. T

Is that what you are using?.. I have a Topping DX7S that I run via USB from an android TV box using uapp and it sounds quite nice through my Krell and JMLAB speakers
  10. T

My reason for considering the m500 is MQA capability, which Topping doesn't have. Topping is very good....
  11. T

I am considering buying the M500 to replace my Topping DX7S which I have had for about 18 months . Has anyone used their M500 hooked up to an Android device and running UAPP, USB Audio Player Pro app to feed the M500?? If so, any problems with SQ or "clicks"??? I am currently using an Android TV...
  12. T

I am guessing that like other DACs DSD files can only be inputted via USB. Optical in is limited in bandwidth to PCM I beleive
Top Bottom