Search results

1. D

Help! Marantz Cinema 60

Well, you've all been SUPER helpful and while you all seem to be right, that Denon is best bang for buck - for my needs, the AVR-X2800 would be sufficient. I'm still going for the comparable Marantz Cinema 60. Yes, it's more expensive while it's basically the same as the X2800. But I'm willing...
  2. D

Help! Marantz Cinema 60

I'm not sure what you mean with your first sentence. Dirac? That's a calibration, right?
  3. D

Help! Marantz Cinema 60

Hahah Yeah, truth is, I don’t like it either. Honestly, I would something like the Nad t778 but 3-5k is idiotic for a non audiophile ‍♂️
  4. D

Help! Marantz Cinema 60

Man, I know this mind sound stupid and a bit superficial, but it needs to look good too; if I put another black brick in the living room, the wife's gonna kill me hahah I'm willing to pay a premium for aesthetics, so maybe that Denon X4800H is an option, if the Marantz Cinema 60 isn't any good
  5. D

Help! Marantz Cinema 60

Gotcha! Thanks. Yeah I was looking at the Cinema 70s first, that one appeared to be pretty bad. So I though, go up a little bit and go for the Cinema 60 DAB. Since I only use 5.1 sound, I didn't look for anything over 7.2 and since the speakers are relatively small, I thought, heck, no need to...
  6. D

Help! Marantz Cinema 60

If thats the case, wouldn't marantz be better, since it's cheaper? I actually had big-ass Jamo front speakers, but the wife really disliked them. So I gave them to my moms and got the Qaudio, which were nice and small and easy to hide. I don't know what full range means, but they seem to sound...
  7. D

Help! Marantz Cinema 60

Hey Zolalll! Thanks for your reply! I already have the Q-Acoustic speakers; got them fairly cheap a few years ago; less than 800 euro for the whole set, if I recall correctly. Is there a reason you advice the Denon vs the Marantz 60 dab? Again, sorry for the possibly stupid questions >.<
  8. D

Help! Marantz Cinema 60

Heya lads, I have a Denon AVR-x2000 which exhibits some quirks, Airplay sometimes works, other times it doesn't work. Anyway, I am considering replacing it with a decentn AV receiver and since I'm not an audiophile; I just want to watch films in surround and listen to some music - no big deal -...
Top Bottom