Search results

1. Chibrax

SIVGA SV021 Headphone Review

Dunno why Amir keeps posting hp measurements the way I does may he explain ? I got mine for 100$ today and I agree with amir without EQ garbage with EQ (I used the one from amir as a base) it is a really cool headphone quite a bit of soundstage (for a closed back).
  2. Chibrax

Fosi Audio SK-01 Headphone Amplifier Review

yeah I kept the sk01 its a cool device when you dont want to bother with software EQ
  3. Chibrax

Just to give you a little update (if you care) First thanks a lot for your rec ! The NX7 is a huge stepup in terms of power and cleanliness the only downside imo is the design having every inputs/outputs on one side its not the most practical but its manageable after some use !
  4. Chibrax

So I bought the nx7 today I may return it if I dont see a substantial upgrade over the SK01 (unlikely).
  5. Chibrax

So tell me if im wrong it says for balanced in to balanced headphones 4 volts rms for 200 ohm load ? (impressive) and unbalanced in to se headphones same load 2+ volts of power ? On a side note I dont know if there is something capable of translating chinese on firefox ? this site seem to have...
  6. Chibrax

Yeah forgot to put this one too so it has more power than the sk01... topping nx7 and g5 seem more down to what I need still the aux placement is quite bad imo. And yep ifi gryphon or xcan are not measured (or I badly searched) and I know of ifi having issues... still I like a lot my zen dac v2...
  7. Chibrax

Hey guys ! got mine a month ago really good for the price I use it with the SE out of my topping D90 in my living room for movies, music and tv and its really a blast. Still I use quite a lot of software EQ when not using the SK01 controls (and while they are a really cool feature I must admit I...
  8. Chibrax

Dac/preamp subwoofer mains gain matching issue

Jizz... I know and I want to mitigate my issue. Just read the post entitely or dont bother.
  9. Chibrax

Someone having the same issue elsewhere https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=61652&start=0
  10. Chibrax

Im not talking about matching the gains on the sub and the poweramp... Im talking about the xlrs (from dac) sending a stronger and more powerful signal to the poweramp and the rcas (from dac) sending a lower one thus creating an inequity between speakers and subs adding gain on the preamp...
  11. Chibrax

Topping D90LE as dac/preamp rca to sub + xlr to mains gain problems

I am sure of myself changing the volume on my dac doesn't change the volume on the amp and on the sub the same way there is a difference in input gain and it shows.... when I go full rca to the sub and use the sub rca outs I have no problem... The crown can do HP on its own I cross it at the...
  12. Chibrax

I am sure of myself changing the volume on my dac doesn't change the volume on the amp and on the sub the same way there is a difference in input gain and it shows.... when I go full rca to the sub and use the sub rca outs I have no problem... The crown can do HP on its own I cross it at the...
  13. Chibrax

Hello, I have not seen this depicted after a few hours searching online and on ASR and was quite intrigued that it does not happen to more people. So here is the problem, I stopped using XLRs to my amp (crown XLS 1502) and rcas to my sub (Emotiva SE12) because I have a gain matching problem and...
  14. Chibrax

Topping D90LE as dac/preamp rca to sub + xlr to mains gain problems

Hello, I have not seen this depicted after a few hours searching online and on ASR and was quite intrigued that it does not happen to more people. So here is the problem, I stopped using XLRs to my amp (crown XLS 1502) and rcas to my sub (Emotiva SE12) because I have a gain matching problem and...
  15. Chibrax

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Ok no clipping then and adding a powerstrip using the 12v trigger of my topping would be ok ? Does the V3 do pop noises on turnup or after long silence ? it would be used as a main amp for my living room (tv, movies, gaming, music, nothing...)
  16. Chibrax

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Hi guys, I wanted to know if it would be an upgrade to my system I have a crown XLS 1502 fed by a Topping D90 (non-mqa) and I know the crown is a semi pile of turd (resampling, frequency response shutting down completely above 20k and even a bit before). Still it has a lot of power and has some...
  17. Chibrax

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

thieaudio ghost (with meze 109 pads) and meze 109 pro a well known youtubers claims they are almost the same....
  18. Chibrax

Round-up of small, battery USB DAC/Amp/Bluetooth receiver devices

Yeah its my guess too and since I have better gear at home it will only be used at work with some iems so I think i'll never get in trouble with power (I listen on moderate volume with good tips (moondrop springtips or dekoni foam).
  19. Chibrax

Round-up of small, battery USB DAC/Amp/Bluetooth receiver devices

So quedlisk takes the cake ? Im looking for the better most cheap one just for iems at work nothing too fancy I have salnotes zero for work or things in that range (dont want to damage anything more expensive (I do maintenance in aeronautic industry work environnement is sometimes really ugly)...
Top Bottom