Search results

1. L

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

And how do you get 10% discount?
  2. L

Aiyima’s TPA3255 PFFB based amplifier, coming soon

Hope @amirm gets one for testing. Interesting to see how it holds up to 3E and Sylph
  3. L

Fosi Audio ZA3 Amplifier Review

As I wrote in another thread. I had a Naim setup in excellent condition with Preamp, power amp and special PSU for it. When purchased a couple of years ago it retailed for 8000€. I really loved the system. Then I bought a ZA3 for my office and was very happy with it and one day a put it in my...
  4. L

"Micro Bamboo Project" : 3E Audio 260-2-29A Stereo amplifier + Micro-Audio PSU

Yes, I will wait until the Sylph reviews and out of curiosity waiting for Fosi and Ayima to. As I said before I already hava a ZA3 so i´m not in a hurry. To be honest I would prefer to build one but doing a DIY project should have some winnings in either price or performance. Preferably both. I...
  5. L

"Micro Bamboo Project" : 3E Audio 260-2-29A Stereo amplifier + Micro-Audio PSU

I decided to put my project on hold. If Fosi´s coming amplifier has the same measurement and the price for it is not to high. It seems right now that is has the same SINAD as 3E Audio 260-2-29A https://community.fosiaudio.com/threads/v3-mono-with-pffb-coming.38/
  6. L

Thanks, so theoretically it´s better to set the ZA3 lower if you don´t need the full power?
  7. L

I have two of these and love them. One question. I have them hooked up to smsl DAC acting as preamp. Is it better to have the ZA3 at max and the DAC lower? Or doesn't it matter?
  8. L

3e Audio TPA3255 Amplifier Kit 480-1-29A Review

Yes, you are probably right. But the case is wide and I guess it's the caps that are 40mm. But I will look for another. I had it at home so it would have been convenient. Thanks @daniboun
  9. L

3e Audio TPA3255 Amplifier Kit 480-1-29A Review

So it will fit a case that's 45 high?
  10. L

I bought mine from Audiophonics. Looks like its cheaper: https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/integrated-amplifiers/fosi-audio-za3-stereo-mono-class-d-amplifier-tpa3255-2x150w-4-ohm-1x240w-4-ohm-p-18425.html
  11. L

Fosi Audio's First Dual-Mode Balanced Amplifier ZA3

Thank you for clarifying that. Their should be no doubt now :)
  12. L

3e audio TPA3255 260-2-29A Amplifier Review

Yes, I know i have read about all of them and following them closely. That´s why I´m still int the planning stadium :) And as I wrote: " Well as I wrote before. I have sold some expensive equipment so the budget for this project isn't a problem. The reason I ask about external power supply is...
  13. L

Well as I wrote before. I have sold some expensive equipment so the budget for this project isn't a problem. The reason I ask about external power supply is because I have an extra 48V Fosi PSU and I have a small case that only fit the amp board. If I go with internal is there any difference...
  14. L

Thank you ! :) How about using an external? I am in the planning stage right now. I will get back later when I got all information.
  15. L

Thanks, did you order it from Ali? I am a little scared of buying power supplies direct from China. They don't have any EU or American certification I guess? Would it be possible to have an external like this...
  16. L

Nice, which power supply is that?
  17. L

This is really interesting. I was thinking of testing a pair of Sparkos or Muse after seeing Fosis video beneath. Then I looked at Amirs test and didn´t hit the buy button. Clearly there is different sound or is Fosi and other faking the difference? Or is it more like an EQ thing. I am confused
  18. L

Haha, Same here . All these years
  19. L

Yes, I understand that. I have watch all threads about it and I have seen your amazing project. I actually thinking of building one of them. I still have fonds left after the sale of the other equipment, Thanks for all inspiration. Another question @daniboun . How big difference do you...
Top Bottom