Search results

1. eden.ekendahl

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

Are you still having issues or have they fixed it somehow with some software update?
  2. eden.ekendahl

PMC Result 6, has anyone listened to them or have any measurements?

@LostJack did you get any new setup? Would be interesting to hear what you ended up with. Btw. Did you use the Neumann Kh120II speakers together with M1 + Kh 750 or did you only use the Kh120II speakers alone? I have never heard this setup, but I have also felt regarding customer service that...
  3. eden.ekendahl

A wishlist of gear to be reviewed by Amir

Would love to see reviews with these speakers: 1. Focal Trio11 Be 2. ATC SCM 25A mkII 3. ATC SCM45a pro 4. iLoud MTM mkII 5. iLoud micro 6. ADAM Audio A8H 7. Ex Machina Pulsar Mk2 8. Barefoot MicroMain 26 9. Barefoot Footprint 03 10. Kii THREE 11. PDP M.U.M.8 Silk & Beryllium models 12. PSI...
  4. eden.ekendahl

Neumann kh80+kh750+m1 vs. Neumann kh120ii+kh750+m1

I recently heard a guy telling me there is no difference between the Neumann kh80+kh750+m1 set vs. the Neumann kh120ii+kh750+m1 setup. He told me that the kh80 speakers sound different on their own vs. the kh120ii but with the kh750 sub + m1 then it sounds the same. Could it be true? Then I...
  5. eden.ekendahl

Need help in how to treat my bedroom studio and what studio monitors to buy

Thanks! Do you know if the KH80 dsp + subwoofer in that list is made with the Neumann 750 subwoofer + M1 calibration? At the moment I'm leaning towards Neumann Kh80 dsp or Kh120ii + Kh 750 + M1 or if there is anything equivalent in quality and price with Genelec + GLM.
  6. eden.ekendahl

Genelec Aural ID vs Slate VSX (or other options)

Sounds interesting! What headphones are you using?
  7. eden.ekendahl

Did you ever try Realphones or Acustica Sienna?
  8. eden.ekendahl

Hey @Volutrik , did you ever figure out what was the best of these options?
  9. eden.ekendahl

Need help in how to treat my bedroom studio and what studio monitors to buy

Hey guys! I'm new here. I'm a music producer since many years but always just put all my focus on starting new tracks and not finishing a lot of them and never really took it serious enough to think properly about acoustics etc. I used to live in Berlin where I had a pair of Adam A7X speakers...
Top Bottom