Search results

1. C

Amp for B&W 803 D4 - upgrade Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1 to Mcintosh, Purify or Hypex Ncx500 or Nilai

Measurement looks quite good up to 400Hz. No real need for a sub in your situation i suppose?
  2. C

cables SPEAKON

Looking at your picture, i would say yes you can daisy chain your speakers from the same amp. But your total speaker impedance will be cut in half. Do ensure your amp is able to drive that load.
  3. C

cables SPEAKON

I think you'll need a regular speakon cable since both your amp and speaker has the speakon input. You could grab one at guitar center.
  4. C

Amp for B&W 803 D4 - upgrade Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1 to Mcintosh, Purify or Hypex Ncx500 or Nilai

I'm using B&W 803D4 speakers as well and I can relate to that "in your chest" sound that you are referring to. I'm powering them with a QSC RMX2450a pro amp. My listening area is about 3m away and listen at about 85dB. Plenty of power available for these speakers with this amp.
  5. C

Looking to build a small PA systems for parties

You can consider QSC E112 speakers. They're pretty decent in terms of sound quality. Some active subs have a built in crossover so you won't need outboard processors for that. How do you plan to connect your sources to the amp? For a list of top-notch gear used at big festivals, I've seen...
Top Bottom