Search results

1. ParadisDruid

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

Unfortunately, my pair's right side low end driver died last night. Bought from Shenzhen Audio ~3 months ago, I wonder if that qualifies for guarantee. Edit: After further testing, I seems to me there's a dip at ~30 Hz, might need to test it further to verify. Unfortunately I have no means of...
  2. ParadisDruid

Help with Volume Measurements

Thanks for your response. Just tested, and my meter tests evenly up to ~1KHz, after which the voltage reading start to drop (about 5% at 2.1KHz, no readings past ~9.2 KHz) Would it still be useful to test pink noise under these conditions? REW gives me an option between random (0 dBFS = +8.99...
  3. ParadisDruid

Help with Volume Measurements

Hi, 1st thread here, thanks for having me. Not sure if there are the right tags, feel free to correct me/them. I got myself a decent enough multimeter and decided to test how loud I should listen to music. After much reading, I proceeded as follows: 1. Using REW I saved to file a 0 dBFS, 1KHz...
  4. ParadisDruid

7Hz Salnotes Zero IEM Review

The Truthear Hola cable is better, and comes with a mighty fine pair of IEMs too.
  5. ParadisDruid

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

1st comment here, thanks for having me. These are my personal impressions of the Zero Red. For context, I've had them for about 2 weeks, using them with narrowbore tips, out of an US model Apple dongle and mainly listening to Metal, Jazz and Trance. 1st impression was that the bass goes very...
Top Bottom