Search results

1. OfficialChill

KZ Castor Harman Target IEM Review

Doesn't matter how perfect this review sample is, I cannot trust KZ after their previous antics - including changing components after glowing reviews were published.
  2. OfficialChill

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

This seems like an overly harsh and perhaps inaccurate depiction I can’t really remember him complaining much about the cost of the NFS. To me he seems fully insightful to the fact the relatively small amount YT pays him is probably never going to provide ROI. My impression is also that he has...
  3. OfficialChill

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

But you are allowed to do this and call a simple and genuine question that appears completely unconfrontational as confrontational? Maybe time for some introspection before any more irony is lost on you
  4. OfficialChill

Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary Speaker Review

That’s a strawman argument. No one said without measurements
  5. OfficialChill

Critiquing methodology is an inherently scientific thing to do. You dont see this sort of argument when institutes shell out millions on a study and other people provide feedback
  6. OfficialChill

As I posted before the Linton with grille off measures similar to this in the Spinorama. But Erin provided a grille on measurement; Amir hasn't.
  7. OfficialChill

I take it neither the owner nor Amir have seen the measurements of the Linton? Yes there is still a directivity error but the response becomes significantly more linear. Grille off: Grille on: Big shame about this oversight and likely an unfair assessment of this speaker
  8. OfficialChill

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

https://www.patreon.com/erinsaudiocorner - says he has a new Kali speaker undergoing testing. Must be these
  9. OfficialChill

Kali Audio LP-UNF

Worthy to note these have Bluetooth and USB C input
  10. OfficialChill

JBL Studio 630 and Studio 698 - Review & Measurements by Erin

He addresses the discrepancy in his latest livestream. TL;DW: results match more closely if he sets the reference axis below tweeter level. But his two speakers still did have some variation in the treble region
  11. OfficialChill

Thomann Swissonic A305 measurements by Erin

Erin has published his data for the Swissonic A305. Unfortunately Thomann discontinued the A305, 306 and 308 (maybe even more models) which understandably has made the time measuring and reviewing these speakers largely a waste of time. Why Thomann went through the time and cost to ship these is...
  12. OfficialChill

Thomann/Swissonic A306 - Review & Measurements by Erin

A product can be both discontinued and in stock Edit: when I enquired, this was their response:
  13. OfficialChill

Thomann/Swissonic A306 - Review & Measurements by Erin

I have also emailed them and they have replied saying they're discontinued: Perhaps if enough people contact Thomann they might reverse this decision. I also believe Erin received A305 - I will ask Thomann if these too have been discontinued. Odd move by them to send them for review and then...
  14. OfficialChill

Need advice on studio monitor upgrade

You said "i really want the size of a bigger speaker" - how would bigger speakers also not be an issue with your paper thin walls? What exactly do you mean by more "oomph"?
  15. OfficialChill

Need advice on studio monitor upgrade

What about a sub? And why Sonarworks over REW?
  16. OfficialChill

Is there any way for me to do multichannel with DSP for cheap? Currently use CamillaDSP for 2.0

Yeah I think I've come to the conclusion that I'll just need to save for an X3800H; perhaps I could go for a cheaper AVR and get passives (maybe the Wharfedale 12.1 would be a suitable neutral option), but I'd lose the option of Dirac
Top Bottom