Search results

1. Tha RF & AudioMaestro

Handling a complex load by power amplifiers

Yes..... :-) There is A STANDARD Wich is ( o,1 uF/8 ohms ) Wich is suposed to be the most provokative combination for most of the push-pull Amp Topology's suposedly it's capacative reactance combines with the zobel coil witch is in the output of allmost every amp in the world to protect...
  2. Tha RF & AudioMaestro

Can anyone explain the vinyl renaissance?

And Yes That Distortion Complements ""mostly second harmonic"" all the crappy unatural odd numberd distortion that most transistor stages and power amps make, while as good as all natural sounds has almost only even harmonic overtones,, so again vinyl makes the sound sound better,, nothing more...
  3. Tha RF & AudioMaestro

Why are AVR’s cheaper than Integrated?

And As has been written "" Current Driving Of Loud Speakers, From Esa Merilainen"" a lot of latley namley that to drive a speaker from a Audio modulated Current source Amplifyer, rather then a voltage source/Amp is the more both Physically correct and much much less distortion less way to drive...
  4. Tha RF & AudioMaestro

Firstly i dont own or have owned for decades Comercial Brands,,, I was ti dissapointed from the hundreds of all kinds of amps i have slaughterd for parts... I Make My Own Amps From RIIA To Power, in the other end of the chain... And as a wise man once said nothing is better then the badest in...
  5. Tha RF & AudioMaestro

Handling a complex load by power amplifiers

FuNNy........ How It All Boils Down To the Three most important And all that is electronics,,,,,,, L, C, R, Anbd Timim inbetween them...... :)
  6. Tha RF & AudioMaestro

How to Support Audio Science Review

Yum Yummi Indeed,, Amirm.. :) One of the probably most imortant things in Life Is To take time to as a human beeeing Having Fun, Pleasure, Happieness beeing HaPPy...... :)
  7. Tha RF & AudioMaestro

Hi Ya All And Best's Of regards To All....... :) I Tought i tell ya all a bit about myself so as you all know who i am and what ToPiC's My DIVERCE Knowledge-Base Covers some of them i have Dvelved VeeeeeeRy Deep Into, And others just enoughf just to grasp the concepts of them.... Audio ( Is...
  8. Tha RF & AudioMaestro

Hi to :) Ya All....... Besides a few very well known designers & names witch is on the diy forum And i adore and consider as at least some part mentors to ME.!! especially Nelson Pass, as i am, theres also to much for my liking,,,, Arrogant and ""i No It All"" People My God what a bunch of...
Top Bottom