Search results

1. R

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

Having DAC in the future, how will we be changing between the sources?
  2. R

What is current timeframe estimation?
  3. R

Making further progress, TOPPING’s new flagship amplifier will be launched in late May!

Topping, you could try to make Integrated 2ch amp with DAC (or Powered DAC, like Sabaj A30, or SMSL VMV A2), with sub out, volumne controll etc. Would be nice to see something like that from Topping
  4. R

Almost all normal living room furnitures (without counting some specific audio racks) have more width than depth. I'm not sure if this is a right way to go. I totally understand that you must have more space inside, but why in depth?
  5. R

It looks great, but one thing bothers me. This thing is 14.75" deep. It's almost 40 cm. Too deep for me. My piece of furniture on which the amplifier can stand is 38 cm.
  6. R

@Buckeye Amps any update?
  7. R

SMSL VMV A2 Review (Stereo Amplifier & DAC)

There was no option to turn off "sub cutoff" filter. The only possibility was to select something between 70 and 160
  8. R

I won't believe that I didn't see it, but it was there. No way :) VMV A2 didn't get any firmware update. I looked everywhere, and I was no able to turned it off. Well, it doesn't matter anymore. I returned it. Would be great to see another integrated powered amp that doesn't need DAC with all...
  9. R

I hope it will be as low as possible
  10. R

Can you reveal a small, insignificant detail? What will be the total height of the amplifier?
  11. R

Here you have similar feedback from Amazon if you don't believe me https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2NTLDS0L86P61/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B097R293R2
  12. R

Would be nice to have Full Digital Amplifier where DAC is not needed at all. The same solution is used in smsl vmv a2
  13. R

My unit didn't have it. There was nothing before 70Hz
  14. R

I had it and had to return. There was no option to disable subcutoff. The only option is to set something between 70 Hz to 160 Hz. My NAD356 has much more lower base than SMSL
  15. R

Will the lack of ability to run full-range without a sub to be fixed in a firmware update or mk2 version?
  16. R

@Buckeye Amps Will there be sub-out? I really hope so!
  17. R

SMSL ao300 and The AUDIOPHONICS DA-S250NC are not fully digital. They have normal DAC
  18. R

What Fully digital integrated amplifiers with sub out are currently on the market? Sabaj A30a, SMSL vmv a2, Lygndorf, anything else worth to mention?
  19. R

Sabaj A30a announced

Would be nice to have improved Sabaj A30a with no issues and in black version
Top Bottom