Search results

1. QuentinPearce

How do you usually store your headphones?

How do you usually store your headphones? Thanks.
  2. QuentinPearce

Love the channel Timmy, I re-purchased KZ again

Mail call. After listening more than 30 hours, there’s nothing to talk about price and I’m just a newbie, you can ignore what I say if don’t agree. Most KZ iems are series combos with good price that you can gain all-metal surface, amazing cheap products... it is difficult to purchase others on...
  3. QuentinPearce

Simgot EA500 - Quick Impressions

Honestly I think The hype the is quite rampant for the past few weeks. Fortunately, I don't regret buying it. It can cater to all types of genres, specifically I need to spend more time listening!! Advantage: Excellent build, enjoyable sounding and acceptable price Cons: This IEM is...
  4. QuentinPearce

Simgot EA500 seems to be popular recently, recalling my EM2R broken down

Simgot EA500 seems to be popular recently, recalling my EM2R broken. It is time to try a new product. Before that, I will share my experience about EM2R following the previous cable. Bass, power and thickness are not enough but depth is nice, you can hear the sound with rich layers but overall...
  5. QuentinPearce

Budget for IEM this month

I have also had my zs10 Pro for over a year and it's hard to believe they are still working so well. This is enough for me, I noticed that the waner sound is very warm, and the price is not bad. How do they compare to the EA500?
  6. QuentinPearce

KZ linglong IEM Review

Price: $15 CONS: Non-detachable cable Bass: Strong at depth and beats obviously, its bounce is nice. Mids: Vocal is pretty excellent. If you like ACG, ling long will be not bad for your choice since its male vocal is good and full, female sound is transparent and less at dental sound. Treble...
  7. QuentinPearce

KZ linglong IEM Review

8. QuentinPearce

You are right. 150 dollars earphones I can not accept, too expensive
  9. QuentinPearce

Yincrow X6 and Truthear Crinnacle Zero How long have you been using them? How is the sound quality?
  10. QuentinPearce

You said you have several earphones, I would like to ask what is the difference between different brands of headphones?
  11. QuentinPearce

Budget $20-$50 to try popular chifi in the market including TANGZU Wan'Er, Truthear HOLA, 7Hz Salnotes Zero, KZ ling long, moondrop chu, Simgot EA500 and more I checked... Those chifi brand tend to be popular and owned. I ready to buy Wan'Er, ling long, EA500, or any recommendation? I want to...
Top Bottom