Search results

1. Galke6

Qudelix 5K can use in turntable on this path?

Omg thank you so much man, you save me of spend 120USD just for buy a bluetooth transceiver lol
  2. Galke6

I've thought the first thing you said but are expensive USB? My actual turntable have an USB port and these are the functions, it could be work just connecting directly it to my PC?
  3. Galke6

If possible use my qudelix 5k as eq or amp? I want to use this device for EQ my AT-LP120 turntable but I don't how if this works on the way I'm thinking to do (turntable > RCA with USB C > Qudelix 5k > my headphones, or turntable > RCA with 3.5mm > Apple doogle> Qudelix 5k> My headphones)
  4. Galke6

Looking for a DAC/Amp for Aeon RT

That's all I wanted to hear, thank you!
  5. Galke6

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

Hey guys I don't know this is the place for asking this but is possible to pair my dongle Hidizs S9 pro with a desktop AMP (Topping L30 II? I don't feel I need another dac and I always wonder if this kind of pairing is possible
  6. Galke6

Looking for a DAC/Amp for Aeon RT

Like the the title says I'm looking a dac/amp or just a combo to pair with my Aeon RT Closed I've been using a dongle Hidizs S9 but It can't power them enought so I'm looking for good options, my actual budget is 200 USD My options are DX3 Pro L30 II/E30 combo A little question It's possible to...
  7. Galke6

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

This maybe will sound very noob but I can pair this dongle with an amp? I always has that question of the possibility of pair a dongle dac/amp with a desktop amp
  8. Galke6

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

Fine, I think this should reemplace my Hidizs s9 but this can drive my Aeon RT well or I should find more options?
  9. Galke6

Btw after 1 day of listening this cans, is weird but for some reason I can listen the bass, even without EQ and for some reason I think the sense of lack of bass was due my 7hz Timeless cuz these are bassy iems, I like how in these headphones the music sounds more nostalgic or melancolic but...
  10. Galke6

So with the DX3 Pro should be fine for driver these headphones?
  11. Galke6

Is not necessary if portable but if exist good options for my budget yes, my actual budget is 300 USD and I see the Topping L30 II is a good option but still having some concerns
  12. Galke6

any Dac/amp you can recommend that is safe for drive? Besides the mojo
  13. Galke6

So maybe the reason of the lack of bass is due the ausence of more power delevering to these headphones? A DX3 Pro should be fine with them?
  14. Galke6

After some hours of listening I think these headphones are very good but for some reason I can't still listen the bass, is weird for some reason, I'm not using any pads so the black or white can make a difference?
  15. Galke6

Any good closed back headphone with good details and nice dynamics?
  16. Galke6

Where I can buy a balanced cable for my Aeons? I think it's expensive so maybe pick a dac/amp like DX3 Pro should be a better idea
  17. Galke6

Btw I'll give them a chance cuz I think they have a different way to listen the music
  18. Galke6

Yeah I did a PEQ with Peace and sounds more enjoyable but the sound still without having life or in tecnic words a lack of bass or some space effects
  19. Galke6

Hi, I just bought these headphones and to be honest I don't feel it so exciting but I don't know if the reason is just they need a more power, I'm driving them with a Hidizs S9 Pro with the unbalaced output and I feel they are lack of dynamics and bass, my question is if is necessary another...
  20. Galke6

What about "Bluetooth emitters" ?

I've discovered this thread because I'm in a similar situation, I'm looking for a Bluetooth transmitter/receiver for desktop, yes because I want to pair my Qudelix 5k with it and make my headphones wireless My PC>Bluetooth Transmitter>Qudelix 5k>Headphones/Speakers I find dac/amps which have...
Top Bottom