Search results

1. C

Active bookshelf/desktop speaker/monitor speaker recommendations needed, please…

Thank you! So grateful for all of the excellent responses so far, looks like I’m going to enjoy being a part of this group.
  2. C

Active bookshelf/desktop speaker/monitor speaker recommendations needed, please…

Absolutely! I think what happened is that I did my original post, then came back to edit it, and could not find it so I thought that it had not been posted so I did another listing. Sorry about that!
  3. C

Thank you! May I please ask what the three right hand columns are? I don’t know what those abbreviations mean… Thanks!
  4. C

Hi folks! Brand new to the forum today. Looking forward to engaging with this community in the days ahead on all things audio! My background: I am a professional musician, with both undergraduate and master degrees in music (in the areas of classical guitar, vocal performance, choral...
Top Bottom