Search results

1. RCL162

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

You can PM him on his social media, sir..i gave all his information there, on my post.
  2. RCL162

I don't know. I'm just a member of the fosi Facebook group. Picture was posted there, no specification so far.
  3. RCL162

Non-tubes preamp..
  4. RCL162

There is P3 MkII too..
  5. RCL162

Yeap..2 mono for price of ZA3, good price. Will get the 2 V3 mono instead. Yeah its good..the ZA3 for $150. v3 is$86. Yeap better idea. Haha!
  6. RCL162

Me too..would like to have the stereo version.
  7. RCL162

You guys must be happy...
  8. RCL162

Mine does it when i turn it on..a little pop sound. Won't do damage to my speaker i think.
  9. RCL162

He just replied my DM: He tried PFFB, pre-filter, UCD, triple feedback mode. The most stable is pre-filter. Idk..am not expert. ;)
  10. RCL162

Oh wow..aiyima's new product!
  11. RCL162

He has 2 pcb boards. The blue one has PPFB. Mine, green has no PFFB and He said will cause something like oscillating so no PFFB for the green board.
  12. RCL162

Local builder, Indonesia. Shipping cost, maybe bad idea for you. But this dude shipped products to Germany too. You can find his YT channel, Wahyu Eko Romadhon aka W.E.R. all his social media are there, try his Facebook mostly active there. I purchased his discrete opamps months ago. Green...
  13. RCL162

For me it's cool..will buy it. If you don't like it, skip it for another model amplifier. Why bother my decision? If not cool for you, so be it. Chill... I purchased this little thing today from our local builder store, this one cool too: max 54VDC 5-20A + extra 12VDC CT (PSU). Opamp dual...
  14. RCL162

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

Well it is still the same product with no update about reliability then? Pity..i want two. :(
  15. RCL162

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

Expecting something? Me too..
  16. RCL162

Ooooo..this is cool! Nice..nice..!!
  17. RCL162

Fosi Audio P3 Preamplifier & Headphone Amplifier Discussion

Fosi guy on Facebook told me there will be...idk when. There's a lot of interaction there..you should join the group.
  18. RCL162

Help: Topping PA5 II vs PA7

How about their DAC products? Any bad reports, sir? I would like to try E70 Velvet.
  19. RCL162

Help: Topping PA5 II vs PA7

Well in US currency it just $300 something. But here in my country, that's million to spend. I wouldn't buy it if the product will only last 1-2 year. And here seller give me 1 year warranty only. So...nope. Bad idea..
Top Bottom