Search results

1. J

Advice on AVR - how would you spend your money?

I do appreciate your input, thank you. I have actually come from the other side where I have reused kit and sacrificed newer standards due to a good DAC implementation (at least according to my ears) and for quite a few years have gotten by quite happily with an optical link from the TV...
  2. J

Used - 3 years old (£700 seems steep for it so might be able to negociate somewhat). Age has never really been an issue with any audio equipment I've own previously unless these are known to have some faults?
  3. J

Well funny you should say that.... I've found a model with serial number ending in 05117 which I believe is the AKM DAC? Asking is £700. Is this the best option unless I spend the extra and go for the x4800?
  4. J

I was wondering about this as lots of reviews said they were closely priced and many threads I read said get the Marantz based on that fact. I think this might have been true in the UK until the December sales started where the Denon products seem to have gotten significant price cuts but the...
  5. J

Hi all, I am hoping you will be able to give me your thoughts on how you would spend your money on an AVR as it seems quite difficult to choose given some of the current prices. For the better part of a decade I have been running a Cambridge audio DacMagic, Yamaha A-S700 Stereo Amp and Monitor...
Top Bottom