Search results

1. A

Gustard A26 DAC & Streamer Review

Thank you so much. The whole confusion arose because the person who originally owned the unit in the United States was running it with 220V being visible but according to @Greenman 's response here he is doing the same in a 230V country. How can the unit then run in both countries with the same...
  2. A

This is why it is confusing. Which one of the 2 pictures should the unit be set to to work in a 230V country voltage.
  3. A

That would be logical Sir. But unfortunately the units are set to the respective voltage in the factory depending on the voltage of the country of sale and the way the unit was shipped and used so far in the U.S is with the switch up such that 220V was visible. Not sure how that worked which...
  4. A

The instruction manual is pathetic - absolutely no info about it. Absolutely no info. The above question may sound dumb to a lot of the experts here. But I don't want to blow up the unit. The confusing thing about the unit is the voltage is printed on the switch instead of on the backplate of...
  5. A

I bought a Gustard A26 unit from the U.S.A. I am currently sending it to a friend in the U.K with 230V. What is the position of the two power switches that should be set for usage in U.K at 230V. Is this the correct setting or should the switch be moved up?
  6. A

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

I was looking to add an Elac Debut 6.2 or Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 as an on wall surround speaker for my Home Theatre setup. Where I live it is only a 100$ difference between the speakers. Price being no bar which one these two speakers would you recommend for a Home Theatre surround sound...
  7. A

ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Speaker Review

I was looking to add an Elac Debut 6.2 or Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 as an on wall surround speaker for my Home Theatre setup. Where I live it is only a 100$ difference between the speakers. Price being no bar which one these two speakers would you recommend for a Home Theatre surround sound...
  8. A

SOLD: MiniDSP nanoAVR with Dirac Live license $200

Please message me if you still have it,
  9. A

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

Is anybody getting any replies from Pavel. It has been month since I have written to him with some questions about the unit. Have sent him a reminder and yet not a single word from the company. Wonder how the support for this unit will be if there are any issues. Is there. any personal. email...
  10. A

Do you still have. this unit for sale? What voltage is it?
  11. A

Thank you for the wonderful review. Wanted to order the DAC and wrote them an e-mail to [email protected] and followed up with a reminder after a week but absolutely no response from them. Is there any way to reach them. I am afraid to plunk in a 1000 Euros for a product and get absolutely...
Top Bottom