Search results

1. T

KEF KC92 and Kube MIE subwoofers

Still no XLR inputs on KC92….
  2. T

End Game Speakers - The Quest Continues

When I had 35k to spend on a pairs of speakers, I went to my local dealer and demoed what they have. After 3 weeks, I found what I like and put in the order. 6 months later, the speakers arrived and for 14month now, I’ve enjoyed them as much as day one. Stop wasting time on the forum. Many...
  3. T

KEF Ci250RRM

https://images.salsify.com/image/upload/s--GDv-E_Eu--/ef7178dd21cf9ce0933c1dadcb864a0a25b7329b.pdf
  4. T

Does Accuphase speaker cables really exist?

Lol. That’s obviously bad advice. However, OP in this thread did not ask if he should get it or not. He specially asked if a product exists.
  5. T

Maybe some people just like to match their equipment. I only looked briefly at their site. Doesn’t seem like any snake oil cables to me. Cost more than they should? Maybe. But I’m not the one buying them.
  6. T

Not looking for a fight here. All I’m saying is, the OP asked a question. Just answer his question. Does being a donor allow you to insult new members?
  7. T

That’s your opinion. Same as theirs.
  8. T

I mean, at least Accuphase cables are pretty straight forward and don’t have a lot of BS and cost a fortune.
  9. T

A lot of people buying into bullshits and bullshit products. We just have to be okay with that.
  10. T

That’s the problem with this forum. If anyone dare to bring up a cable thread, the so call smart people here will straight out insult you. And for some reason that’s is okay with the mods and admins. But if it’s the other way around, that member will probably be banned. I don’t buy into the a...
  11. T

I see interconnects and not speaker cables on their official website. I saw a couple on eBay but the price seems too low for Accuphase. Not going into another cable argument. The OP asked if they exist.
  12. T

What is it with the KEF Blade (meta)?

When I bought my Blade One Meta, it was my every intention of getting the Ref5M after a couple of auditions at the dealer. However, on my day of putting the deposit for the order(I wanted a custom color) of Ref5M, I asked them to put on the BOM for me for a quick listen. That quick listen turned...
  13. T

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

That’s great about the LS60 not having the touch screen. I might look at a pair and see how they compare to the Blade.
  14. T

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

For those with the LS60, how’s the touch screen interface? On my LS50WII, I had to disable the touch screen on the speaker so that it doesn’t randomly shutting down and switch sources. I contacted KEF about this and their best solution is to for you to disable the touch screen. Disappointing...
  15. T

7.1.4 setup, Genelec vs KEF

The blades are 10ft apart from driver to driver. I actually pull them more forward to create a 10ft equilateral triangle from listening position. How much of that actually matter, I don’t know but I like to follow the text books. I have to think and work out the logic with the surrounds...
  16. T

The CI250RRM has a cut out dimension of 11.8”. However, it also has a listed external dimension of 13.62”. I think the external dimension is with the grill on. 11.8” will work and will fit between the joists/rafters. However, with 16” on center framing with 2x12 joists/rafters, the 13.62” will...
  17. T

Reference 4C Meta will be my next purchase. Since my Blades are custom color white with blue Uni-Q, I have to get the 4C to match. I need to ask them to take the Reference 4C in white and put in the black LF drivers found in their black version. The last time I custom ordered the Blades, it took...
  18. T

Have you decided on which route you’re going? I have Blade One Meta, R6 for center, and LS50 Meta for my occasional 5 channel movie set upright now. I’m looking to build up from this to a 7.2.4 with a Trinnov Altitude 32 to watch more movies with the kids. I’m looking to upgrade the R6 center...
  19. T

Kef ls50 wireless ii random shut down issue and driver misalignment

I have the same issue with my LS50WII that I bought about 3 weeks ago. Random shutdown while listening. Even I set the auto sleep mode to be never and playing quite loud. KEF advised to lock the top panel but this isn't a viable option and it's saying that there's an issue with the touch sensor...
Top Bottom