Search results

1. B

Loud constant thumping noise when I mute the radio or turn the volume down to 0.

Loud constant thumping noise when I mute the radio or turn the volume down to 0.....sounds like the speakers could blow if left on too long. This happens when I turn on to FM and Bluetooth connection. Also the speakers are making static/hissing noise. Also, makes a popping noise when...
  2. B

Pioneer GM-D1004 gets really hot

I think I should probably use a 110V AC to 12V DC power converter to power the amp. I would make sure the power converter amperage is enough to cover the amperage requirements. Do you think this could work? I’m not going to play the radio really loud ….just need more than what the stock radio...
  3. B

Pioneer GM-D1004 4-channel Car Amplifier Review

I will redo the power and ground connections this evening and hopefully that will help. I was told that campers sometimes have weak power systems. I’ve used this amp in my truck behind the radio in the past then sold the truck and haven’t used it in a year. The power and ground was connected...
  4. B

Pioneer GM-D1004 gets really hot

Can I connect the remote wire from the amplifier to the radio power wire and use a toggle switch to turn on and off the amplifier? By doing this, will this cause the amplifier to get really hot? Sorry for the long post…. I have a small Pioneer GM-D1004 4 channel amplifier that gets really hot...
  5. B

Pioneer GM-D1004 4-channel Car Amplifier Review

I have this amp that I just installed in a camper an it gets really hot. I used it before in a truck before and did not noticed the amp got this hot. Did you change or do something to keep the amp from getting really hot?
Top Bottom