Search results

1. M

Need advice for recording my masters

Hello, I don't want to get into the eternal ITB vs. OTB debate... In terms of noise, quality, and headroom, digital processing at 32/64 bit will always be more efficient in the final output, we agree on that. I don't need recording equipment either (I always have it done externally with sound...
  2. M

My concern is OTB with my analog system. I can of course work with the sum into the computer without noise like i’m doing until 20 years. It’s just that i kind of really like mixing in analogic into the summing mixer. I use different preamps and amplifiers for the sum passive or active and my...
  3. M

Ok thanks therefore my actual small M4 is not so bad for a stereo line input… quite correct let’s say… I saw the neve 88m (searching for sound card for mastering… ) does anyone know this new sound card and what is the quality of ad ? Everyone seams to be very happy with RME, i’m thinking...
  4. M

Many thanks Zolalll, i can say that it is definitely a good advice ;) and i will… Perhaps someone could answer a little bit longer ? I’m not asking for secrets but for a technical point of view on the ad/da sound card i should get for a very good final master recording. This is for my...
  5. M

Hi all, First thread here, i’m reading the forum quite a lot… it’s so great Just for info: I am working with studio one on Mac (i love it) after using samplitude, reaper and logic for years… i found studio one very well done (the best of the other 3 daw all in one) for composing (midi +...
Top Bottom